Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal (611 Views)

Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal by naijaspice: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
[img]https://2.bp..com/-d2XhaMlC9Cg/VsgU-ri0CHI/AAAAAAACS74/xVxQYtVgeXY/s1600/ojay%2Bwright.jpg[/img]

Bukky Wright’s 22-year old son, Ojay Wright who graduated from an American University in 2014 has explained why he keeps mentioning his mother’s name in his songs saying, he is trying to use what he has to get what he wants. He also spoke about liking thick women with big fat butt. Enjoy;
You keep mentioning your mother’s name in your music, how about your father?

My father is very supportive of my career. Initially, he did not know what I was doing till he read it in the papers. He called me shortly to ask what I was doing and said that he heard that I was screaming my mother’s name in my songs. At first, he was not supportive because he was offended that I did not inform him before I decided to make music a career. But he is fully in support of my career now. Also, we had some personal issues we were sorting out at the time and because of that I didn’t want to involve him initially. But right now, he is trying to help the brand grow. I don’t think he is really bothered about the fact that I call my mother’s name in my songs. The reality is that she is my mother and he should be happy for me......

continue reading >>>>
http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/02/ermm-i-like-thick-women-with-big-butts.html

Re: ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal by chiefolododo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
E don lost
Re: ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
haaa dt one dt u like is gud..... omo daadaa
Re: ERMM!! I Like Thick Women With Big Butts- Bukky Wright’s 22-year Old Son Reveal by figur8(f): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out Looking Super Cute With Her Son Today / Na Wa Oh! See As Khloe Kardashian Comes For Ciara Amidst Celibacy Claims / Man Gruesome Quest For Taste Of Human Flesh Cut A Small Chunk Of Flesh And Ate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.