Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (64113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
dayokanu:

I was away for a few days and cretins are all over this place first thing lemme start with the dumbest of them all
And you omitted the fact that Bayern missed their best striker Giovane Elber and Defensive stalwart Bixente Lizarazu

We are talking about Scholes/Keane(2 giants in the United midfield) and this idiot is talking about a defender and a striker.
Can those idiotic players in Bayern work in sync? Are u paid to be an IDIOT?

Why wont I be proud to align with Ibime? Waayyy better than GUFFANTI SHARON you align yourself with grin grin

When will this onanist learn?
Mr-Santa-Cruz-scored-more than 20 league goals in his debut season.
Ronaldinho won UCL golden boot and Amuneke's goal against Argentina in ATLANTA was OFFside.
U are a disgrace to football.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
Oga,
if you don't know anything or just started watching soccer,please go elsewhere and purport your theories.
Bechkam, Scholes,Giggs,the Nevilles,Nicky Butt all make your statement laughable and of no regard.

For every Schole , Giggs and Ronaldo we have the Djemba, David reBELLION, Liam Miller, Chris Eagles, Diego Forlan and Kleberson

When will this onanist learn?
Mr-Santa-Cruz-scored-more than 20 league goals in his debut season.

You are a complete idiot who never learns the statement was

nd apart from Ruud, no one has scored 20+ in his first season in England (I mean in recent time and I apply it to foreign imports).Huntelaar isn't even looking like he'll buk that trend,it still remains to be seen from him.
As for For

So where in did initial statement was league mentioned GUFFANTII here you go again on a peaceful friday
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
dayokanu:

So where in did initial statement was league mentioned GUFFANTII here you go again on a peaceful friday

Those curses are beginning to manifest in your life. . . . .

That was not my quote, that was Eastbay's comment.
And the most retarded zombie knows he was talking about league goals cos plenty of strikers have scored 20+ goals in one season.
U said it was Santa Cruz after Torres and Ruud and i corrected you Berbatov was before those 2 even if we consider total goals scored in one season.

Tell us how Dinho copped the UCL golden boot. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are a goat. . . . . .He bagged 23 goals per season throughout his stay in Tottenham
His international goal record is better than any striker in your Real Madrid.
Nuff said.
Boke! You must be Yardua's first son.
Baba go-slow scored 41 goals in 70 games for Bulgaria i.e. 59%
Huntelaar scored 13 goals in 21 games for netherland  i.e.  62%
So 59% is greater than 62%?  undecided or you cant do simple arithmetic  undecided
or you want to compare him to legends like Raul and Ruud, or to the brightest starlets like higuain and benzema, who if at ManU would condemn Baba go-slow to being a ball boy.
Even if the guy scores twice every game for his country, is that why you bought him? to score for bulgaria?
I beg carry your dud comot jare

Are you sure your grandmother can cope with the pace of the Premiership?
Remember what happened to your Jose Reyes? grin grin grin
La Liga is a league of EPL rejects.
Dont worry about 'mama' all she has to do is turn over in her grave, and you will see fire works in front of goal.

The same Carrick that undressed Inter Milan's midfielders in San Siro? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, the same carrick that was stripped naked by iniesta, and simply got raped from behind time, and time again.  grin

Kezman, Afonso Alvez  and Dirk Kuyt are examples of Dutch players who have suffered accidents in the EPL.
Huntelaar is a gamble. . . . . . .If he is good, Real Madrid will not be selling him at a LOSS.
but you failed to mention Ruud undecided selective memory eh?
There is always a bit of a gamble when players are bought, particularly from a different league and with language differences, but evidence shows that baba go-slow failed at ManU last season. Hunte would be a huge upgrade over him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2009
dayokanu:

For every Schole , Giggs and Ronaldo we have the Djemba, David reBELLION, Liam Miller, Chris Eagles, Diego Forlan and Kleberson

Add the following assortment of duds to the above. . . . .
Owen
Berbatov shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Nani
Wellbeck
Hargreaves
Carrick
Kieran Richardson
Dong Fangzhuo Mr Chin-Chinny! grin
Ramon Calliste

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Chai United has produced s well as copped an endless chain of duds! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
That was due to the absence of PAUL SCHOLES.

But when Scholes was present in 2001 man Utd was raped home and away

and i corrected you Berbatov was before those 2 even if we consider total goals scored in one season.

GUFFANTI Berbatov didnt score over 20 in English football in his first season. Is there a day you dont goof?

Didnt Leeds win the CL? Sharon
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
biina:

Boke! You must be Yardua's first son.
Baba go-slow scored 41 goals in 70 games for Bulgaria i.e. 59%
Huntelaar scored 13 goals in 21 games for netherland  i.e.  62%
So 59% is greater than 62%?  undecided or you cant do simple arithmetic  undecided

You are a silly hilly billy. . . . . .
Of course a player who has played fewer games like Huntelaar would have a high goal ratio at first but this would diminish as he racks more goals.
You are so daft i am sure you would put up an argument if Huntelaar had only one cap where he scored 3 goals to justify his prowess.
Let him play more than 40 games before we can take his nonsense record into consideration.
21 games is not enough.

or you want to compare him to legends like Raul and Ruud, or to the brightest starlets like higuain and benzema, who if at ManU would condemn Baba go-slow to being a ball boy.

None of em have the ball control qualities of Dimitar Berbatov.
If you are not stupid, you won't even compare goal poachers to a supporting striker like Berbatov.
Apples and oranges.

Even if the guy scores twice every game for his country, is that why you bought him? to score for bulgaria?
I beg carry your dud comot jare

He helped his team win the EPL.
Raul, Benzema and Higuain failed to win their domestic league. . . . .including Benzema in Lyon. grin grin grin grin

Dont worry about 'mama' all she has to do is turn over in her grave, and you will see fire works in front of goal.
Yes, the same carrick that was stripped naked by iniesta, and simply got raped from behind time, and time again.  grin

How was he stripped naked by Iniesta? Didn't Carrick buttfuck the same Iniesta the previous season?

but you failed to mention Ruud undecided selective memory eh?

One striker in 5 Dutch league poachers? What a disgrace.
The Ruud you mentioned played for which club? Man Utd.
Man Utd is the only club Ruud coulda scored that many goals in succession. . . .The services of Giggs, Beckham, Ole and Scholes made him look like a superstar. Nobody reckoned with him in the national team. grin

There is always a bit of a gamble when players are bought, particularly from a different league and with language differences, but evidence shows that baba go-slow failed at ManU last season. Hunte would be a huge upgrade over him.

Berbatov didn't fail Man Utd.
He was on the same level with his strike partners.
Tevez was abysmal. . . . . .Rooney was on the same level with Berbatov and Ronaldo shaded it cos he takes the penalty kicks.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
are u per chance talking of the RETARD named DAYOKANU ?

When did dr Kit become a dork overnight?

Apart from Ronaldo from ManU, Cryuff form Ajax and Owen from Liverpool, who else won at a club that they were more or less developed at?
To each his own. No be say manU too dey manufacture dem.
We have top players that have come through the system, and we dont shy away from buying if we want.
If you want to train, you can transform your club to Arsenal and watch them run a day care center.
We love the best players and the best players love us. so carry una bad belle comot.

Karlheinz Rummenigge, Franz Beckenbauer
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
dayokanu:

But when Scholes was present in 2001 man Utd was raped home and away

Those games were not important.
United trounced Bayern Munich at the biggest stage at Camp Nou.
2 sucker punches within 2 minutes. grin grin grin

Berbatov didnt score over 20 in English football in his first season. Is there a day you dont goof?

Ibime will commit suicide when he sees this. . . . .DAYOKANU has just dug his own GRAVE. grin grin grin grin

Berbatov scored 23 goals in his debut season at Tottenham.
Now you have displayed your IDIOCY for the whole world to see.
PAPA GUFFANTI. . . . . . . .How was Amuneke offside against Argentina? This poof cannot even understand the OFFSIDE rule. grin grin grin

I have told you several times you are suffering from a MID-LIFE crisis. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
Sauron, you never reply my email.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
Sagamite:

Sauron, you never reply my email.

U sent me a mail?
Oh ma gosh. . . . . .gimme 5 mins. . . . .

REPLIED!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a silly hilly billy. . . . . .
Of course a player who has played fewer games like Huntelaar would have a high goal ratio at first but this would diminish as he racks more goals.
You are so daft i am sure you would put up an argument if Huntelaar had only one cap where he scored 3 goals to justify his prowess.
Let him play more than 40 games before we can take his nonsense record into consideration.
21 games is not enough.
then wait till hunte has 40+ games before making your silly comment, or wait till baba go-slow retires before comparing him to others.

None of em have the ball control qualities of Dimitar Berbatov.
If you are not stupid, you won't even compare goal poachers to a supporting striker like Berbatov.
Apples and oranges.
ROTFLMFAO got up then back ROTFLMFAO  grin
So na ball control u dey take compare strikers?  shocked Boke! what next - goal keeping skills  undecided
If Baba go-slow was your support striker, who was your main guy? Van der saar? cheesy

He helped his team win the EPL.
Raul, Benzema and Higuain failed to win their domestic league. . . . .including Benzema in Lyon. grin grin grin grin
and they all won it twice the previous two seasons. They are each at the striker level that baba go-slow will never attain

How was he stripped naked by Iniesta? Didn't Carrick buttfuck the same Iniesta the previous season?
go and ask carrick, as his arse is still aching.

One striker in 5 Dutch league poachers? What a disgrace.
The Ruud you mentioned played for which club? Man Utd.
Man Utd is the only club Ruud coulda scored that many goals in succession. . . .The services of Giggs, Beckham, Ole and Scholes made him look like a superstar. Nobody reckoned with him in the national team. grin
that is why manU ignored his injury to buy him. There are different type of strikers, yet the common objective is to put the ball in the net. Baba go-slow failed in his primary function.
I am not making a case that all Dutch league strikers would be successful in EPL, but that Hunte is an upgrade on Baba go slow, not just based on his record in the dutch league but also his performance in la liga.

Berbatov didn't fail Man Utd.
He was on the same level with his strike partners.
Tevez was abysmal. . . . . .Rooney was on the same level with Berbatov and Ronaldo shaded it cos he takes the penalty kicks.
That is simply evidence of the abysmal quality and mediocrity of your club's front line tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
biina:

then wait till hunte has 40+ games before making your silly comment, or wait till baba go-slow retires before comparing him to others.

I don't need to wait for him to cop 40+ games before i know he is dud.
How old is Rooney? How many caps has he copped? How old is Huntelaar? How many caps?
That should tell a dunderhead like you he is not rated.

ROTFLMFAO got up then back ROTFLMFAO  grin

Have u eaten? Rolling on the floor at what age?
Look at this sissy. . . . .

So na ball control u dey take compare strikers?  shocked Boke! what next - goal keeping skills  undecided
If Baba go-slow was your support striker, who was your main guy? Van der saar? cheesy

We don't have a top striker. . . . .That was why Ronaldo was drafted to take that position cos he's a liability defensively on the wing.
Pay attention to details. . . . .Rooney, Berbatov and Tevez are roaming forwards.
Don't let Berba's shirt number deceive you.

and they all won it twice the previous two seasons. They are each at the striker level that baba go-slow will never attain

U must be a goat.
Berbatov has won the best footballer in his country 5 times(tied with Stoichkov) and he is the first Bulgarian to win the EPL title.
It shows how rated this guy is.

go and ask carrick, as his arse is still aching.

Why would his ass ache? He raped Iniesta the previous season and Iniesta got his revenge.
It is still tied.

that is why manU ignored his injury to buy him. There are different type of strikers, yet the common objective is to put the ball in the net. Baba go-slow failed in his primary function.

How many goals did Dennis Bergkamp score in his career?
It is not about goals for some players. . . . . .Some players are happy to provide the assists.

I am not making a case that all Dutch league strikers would be successful in EPL, but that Hunte is an upgrade on Baba go slow, not just based on his record in the dutch league but also his performance in la liga.

Huntelaar is not an upgrade.
A player bought in January for 20 million and is about to be sold for 18 million just 6 months later is a dud striker!!!
It's not rocket science. . . . . .Berbatov is more accomplished.

That is simply evidence of the abysmal quality and mediocrity of your club's front line tongue

Are we talking about a club that played in the UCL final TWICE in succession.
The same Man Utd that went 25 UCL games unbeaten(something no club in Europe has ever achieved)?
Biina, you carry a dynamite in your rectum and i pray it explodes this night. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2009

Ibime will commit suicide when he sees this. . . . .DAYOKANU has just dug his own GRAVE. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Berbatov scored 23 goals in his debut season at Tottenham.
Now you have displayed your IDIOCY for the whole world to see

Thought you were lying sometime back that you went to University of Manchester?

Berbatov scored 7 of those goals in Europe meaning he scored less than 20 goals in England in his first season

Are you this hollow? You couldnt even understand simple Logic

When your Paul Scholes and Roy Keane were around Bayern pummeled Man Utd Home and away

Must you Goof to survive

Those games were not important.
United trounced Bayern Munich at the biggest stage at Camp Nou.
2 sucker punches within 2 minutes

I am sure Brash wished he was as blissfully retarded as you. Throwing a tamper tantrum cause your team got whooped home and away by Bayern?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't need to wait for him to cop 40+ games before i know he is dud.
How old is Rooney? How many caps has he copped? How old is Huntelaar? How many caps?
That should tell a dunderhead like you he is not rated.
How many caps you get depends on the quality of the competition in your national team. For a country that features the likes of Hesky, Own and Crouch, it is not surprising that wayne rooney has more caps, as compared to holland where ruud held the top striker position till 2006.

Have u eaten? Rolling on the floor at what age?
Look at this sissy. . . . .

We don't have a top striker. . . . .That was why Ronaldo was drafted to take that position cos he's a liability defensively on the wing.
Pay attention to details. . . . .Rooney, Berbatov and Tevez are roaming forwards.
Don't let Berba's shirt number deceive you.
I understand: the mistake of a tailor becomes an ingenous design. The failure of your strikers has now become your tactical genius.

U must be a goat.
Berbatov has won the best footballer in his country 5 times(tied with Stoichkov) and he is the first Bulgarian to win the EPL title.
It shows how rated this guy is.
In a country like bulgaria? you must be high on groundnut oil! In the land of the blind, a blind man is king. or are you drunk enough to try comparing that idiot to ballon d'or hristo - the perfect combination of arrogance and skill? angry

Why would his ass ache? He raped Iniesta the previous season and Iniesta got his revenge.
It is still tied.
Boke! Carrick has always been and will always be iniesta's bitch. Your team got raped in both legs and only won cos of a lone goal against the run of play. All manU did was play negative football, with barca dominating possession and aggression in both games

@ Camp Nou:   
Possession: 73%:27% in favor of Barca shocked
Shots (on Goal)  20(6) v 7(1) in favor of Barca shocked
@old trafford
Time of Possession 62%:38% in favor of Barca shocked
Shots (on Goal)  14(3) v 8(2)  in favor of Barca shocked
Thed only thing manU did were commtting fouls and getting carded.
The better team lost.

How many goals did Dennis Bergkamp score in his career?
It is not about goals for some players. . . . . .Some players are happy to provide the assists.
your inanity continues, how dare you compare baba go-slow to a great player like Dennis

Huntelaar is not an upgrade.
A player bought in January for 20 million and is about to be sold for 18 million just 6 months later is a dud striker!!!
It's not rocket science. . . . . .Berbatov is more accomplished.
That is simply because of the quality available at madrid. The guy scored 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs in la liga, after a mid-season transfer from the dutch league.
Thats the same amount of goals your useless player scored in the entire season shocked

Are we talking about a club that played in the UCL final TWICE in succession.
The same Man Utd that went 25 UCL games unbeaten(something no club in Europe has ever achieved)?
Biina, you carry a dynamite in your rectum and i pray it explodes this night. cheesy
There is more to a team than just the attack. You had a high scoring player in Ronaldo, who is no longer there to cover your arses when tottenham goes up by 2 goals.
Outside of rooney, your strikers are duds. shikena!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2009
RuuD is 33 yrs old now and how old is Hunteelaar
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2009

some of who are still very much around and don't seem to be doing badly!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2009
@ biina,

maybe Hunteelaar should go play for Bulgaria first, then we can start comparing goal ratios!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2009
Why would Huntelaar degrade himself by playing for a country who, since your baba go-slow started playing, has failed to qualify for the world cup (twice) and could only qualify for 1 of 3 euro championship, in which they were knocked out in the first round undecided

Hunte is a better striker than your over priced, overrated, 1 goal in 3+ matches dud! Without Tevez and Ronaldo, his uselessness wil come to the fore. The guy should be no more than a bench warmer at a top club. It is only at United that he would dream of a starting berth.
Imagine, at 28yrs, when he is supposedly at his peak, he can only manage 9 goals in 29 starts and 3 sub league appearances, when huntelaar at 25yr, scores 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs. (almost what your dud scored in the entire season shocked) and thats after a mid-season transfer to la liga from the eredivisie.

You guys would have orgasms if hunte considers joining united for just 1 moment. cheesy

Useless bunch of Obertans angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2009
biina:

[b]Useless bunch of Obertan[/b]s angry

grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dyabman(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2009
Huntelaar is good for Manutd, He will shine,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by khanye(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2009
Berbatov is nowhere near Huntlaar!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
khanye:

Berbatov is nowhere near Huntlaar!

True. . . . Berba's light years ahead of him!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
biina:

Why would Huntelaar degrade himself by playing for a country who, since your baba go-slow started playing, has failed to qualify for the world cup (twice) and could only qualify for 1 of 3 euro championship, in which they were knocked out in the first round undecided

Granted. . . . he doesn't have to; he should try playing for S'oton, Stoke or Sheffield and lets come lets see what the goal ratio will look like!

biina:

Hunte is a better striker than your over priced, overrated, 1 goal in 3+ matches dud! Without Tevez and Ronaldo, his uselessness wil come to the fore. The guy should be no more than a bench warmer at a top club. It is only at United that he would dream of a starting berth.
Imagine, at 28yrs, when he is supposedly at his peak, he can only manage 9 goals in 29 starts and 3 sub league appearances, when huntelaar at 25yr, scores 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs. (almost what your dud scored in the entire season shocked) and thats after a mid-season transfer to la liga from the eredivisie.

Does Berba play as a conventional out 'n out striker for UTD
while you're cracking your peanut brain over that - try checking Berba's stats when he was Hunte's age will you!?

biina:

You guys would have orgasms if hunte considers joining united for just 1 moment. cheesy

I won't be surprised if he joins UTD and y'all come back on your hands and knees with a #100m offer in the winter transfer window

biina:

Useless bunch of Obertans angry

Still better than 100 Drenthes!
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
This biina can drink medicine for another person's headache! shocked
The Huntelaar that can't tie a regular spot at Madrid after being a local champion in Holland (weak-ass league) is what you're trumpeting about.
The huntelaar with 8 goals in six months of La Liga (majority coming when it was obvious Barca had won the title) is who you want us to believe is worth the noise you're making.
The Huntelaar who was dropped by Real for the CL in preference to Diarra is who you're rating better than Berbatov.
How far has Huntelaar gone in the CL?As far back as 2002,Berbatov was in the finals of the CL,scoring against Liverpool in the process.
You should know that Berbatov has always been a slow starter at whichever club he plays for,but his second seasons are always more explosive.That perhaps is why fergie isn't going for your over-rated huntelaar.Because Berba will come good.
Shove huntelaar up your lousy galactico Butt.

I don't know where the story came from about that United is interested.
It's because of that story that people like biina are ranting. grin
How can Fergie be interested in such a mediocre player,who to be fair,know he can't cut it at OT? ;DThat's why Stuttgart popped up in the equation.

dayokanu,
Wake up and live.
the 2000s are about to be history and you're still here crowing about Bayern's exploits that happened nearly a decade ago.
if we say Bayern is a spent force,you won't let us rest on this thread.
Please even Barca fans have forgotten they won the CL this year,try to wake up from your illusion of grandeur and realise that Bayern can't be classified as a top 10 European side.Not when they manage to lose scandalously each time they are eliminated.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is irrelevant. . . . . .
Under the noses of the UEFA president in 1999 and 500 million viewers worldwide, Man Utd undressed Bayern Munich in a final.
That is all that matters. . . . .Beating United home n away in a group game means shit. . . .Man City and West Ham have achieved those. cheesy

Let's even give him the benefit of knowing the event happened.but it's 8 years ago,and this revisionist thinking isn't doing him or this argument any good.
Bayern are dead.simple.

Unless he wants to equate them with those two you teams listed.Then i can understand
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2009
biina:

How many caps you get depends on the quality of the competition in your national team. For a country that features the likes of Hesky, Own and Crouch, it is not surprising that wayne rooney has more caps, as compared to holland where ruud held the top striker position till 2006.

You are a serial self-servicer. . . . .Ruud has 66 caps for Holland, his peers like Henry has 100+ caps so what are you harping about?
When a player is good, he is good. Messi started playing for his national team at what age?
Pato is how old now? Huntelaar is useless and no one rates him. From Ajax to Real Madrid to Stuttgart when his peers in Europe are lining up for big teams. When was the last time Huntelaar played a Champions League game? grin grin grin grin

I understand: the mistake of a tailor becomes an ingenous design. The failure of your strikers has now become your tactical genius.

What mistake is this poof talking about?
On current form, Man Utd are better than Real Madrid. Even a laboratory retard knows that.
The failure of United strikers still won their domestic league(a league far better than La Liga).

In a country like bulgaria? you must be high on groundnut oil! In the land of the blind, a blind man is king. or are you drunk enough to try comparing that idiot to ballon d'or hristo - the perfect combination of arrogance and skill? angry

The same Bulgaria produced Stoichkov, you idiot.
If Bulgarians now think Berbatov is as brilliant as Hristo, who are you to say they are wrong?
Since when did the prattle of a deranged camel like you become important?

Boke! Carrick has always been and will always be iniesta's bitch. Your team got raped in both legs and only won cos of a lone goal against the run of play. All manU did was play negative football, with barca dominating possession and aggression in both games

You are a disgrace. . . . .Negative football my foot.
Man Utd shut Barcelona down in 180 mins of football and you are here yarning dust.

@ Camp Nou:   
Possession: 73%:27% in favor of Barca shocked
Shots (on Goal)  20(6) v 7(1) in favor of Barca shocked
@old trafford

Time of Possession 62%:38% in favor of Barca shocked
Shots (on Goal)  14(3) v 8(2)  in favor of Barca shocked
Thed only thing manU did were commtting fouls and getting carded.
The better team lost.

Better team lost my foot!!!
Look at this schlepp quoting stats. . . . .What has possession gotta do with it?
2 central defenders passing the ball to each other at the back is part of ball possession, u dolt.

your inanity continues, how dare you compare baba go-slow to a great player like Dennis

Yet your idiocy continues to show.
U based Berbatov's mercurial skills on the number of his goals and i am telling you it is not the amount of goals scored.
Dennis Bergkamp is far more intelligent than any striker in Real Madrid but he doesn't score many. . . .same as Berbatov.

That is simply because of the quality available at madrid. The guy scored 8 goals in 13 starts and 7 subs in la liga, after a mid-season transfer from the dutch league.
Thats the same amount of goals your useless player scored in the entire season shocked

What quality? U had quality and Barcelona raped you 6-2 at the Bernebau?
Liverpool also disgraced y'all HOME and AWAY in the UCL. . . . .U have no quality in Real Madrid.
How many titles did you win last season? Get back to me on that, u irritant. grin

There is more to a team than just the attack. You had a high scoring player in Ronaldo, who is no longer there to cover your arses when tottenham goes up by 2 goals.
Outside of rooney, your strikers are duds. shikena!

U better go for a brain scan.
It seems you are exhibiting the characteristics of a man who has algae growing in his brains.
High scoring player in Ronaldo my foot. . . . . .What was Ruud when he left Man Utd for Madrid? Low scoring player? grin cheesy
Did fools like you not condemn Man Utd when Ruud left? What happened after his departure? 3 back to back league titles!!!

When Ronaldo leaves, tactics and formation that made him a high scoring player would change and someone else would take that role.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
Sauron,
you get time to dey argue with (dust-biin)a.
As if United will crumble now that CR has gone.
The same thing they said when Ruud left.now we're gunning for 4 titles in a row since that happened.And they still won't shut up.
As for Real,let them buy all the players they want.The only defender they bought was Albiol,a fairly decent but most times dodgy defender.
They have a leaky defence,but they've blown up their (borrowed) funds on attack minded players.Building a house from the roof.But since it's Real,we're used to being entertained by the circus they put on each year.
they are not even talking of who is going to put those egos in the dressing room.It is now Pellegrini,who couldn't even manage the Riquelme situation at Villareal,who has no history of managing any superstar (Riqulme can't be termed a superstar) that's going to put together those names and the baggage that comes along with them together.
I've already purchased my front-row seat for the circus show this coming season.

Meanwhile,biina,your Madrid thread is dead again after showing a few signs of a pulse.Why not go there and try to make it relevant instead of parasiting on other teams' thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
''Berbatov is better than huntelaar'' the most rediculous remark i have ever heard, anyone that shares such

an opinion should bury their heads in shame. yall should cut the crap abt eredivise being a mediocre league,lets call a

spade a spade this huntelaar kid is a superb finisher. pele who is one of the greatest that ever did it, played in brazil

and america virtually throughout his career where he scored over 1000 goals, what does that make the footballing legend,

subpar, mediocre, **** ? i guess not
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by amarilo: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
Man United To offer Atletico Madrid Barbatov for Aguero plus Cash, this is a good move SAF, Let it work out.

http://goldkornmoney..com/
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
''Berbatov is better than huntelaar'' the most rediculous remark i have ever heard, anyone that shares such

an opinion should bury their heads in shame. yall should cut the crap abt eredivise being a mediocre league,lets call a

spade a spade this huntelaar kid is a superb finisher. pele who is one of the greatest that ever did it, played in brazil

and america virtually throughout his career where he scored over 1000 goals, what does that make the footballing legend,

subpar, mediocre, **** ? i guess not
if thts how you reason, then ill let you know tht the brasilian league is better than eredivise so shut it
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dyabman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2009
Huntelaar is better than milipede berba-pass, Huntelaar scores YES in a weaker league, RUUD came from that Weaker league to score more than HENRY that has been playing in the toughest league in the WORLD as u all say, So Bleep who says Huntelaar isnt better than Berbaworm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.