Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open (1431 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha / Yvonne Jegede At Bukky Ajayi's Grave With Fiance, Kunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open by starboyzz: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
The disturbing footage was released showing the
moments a murdered man dug himself out of a shallow
grave with his throat slashed.
The man, Forrest Bowyer was stabbed in the neck and his
12-year-old son Brett shot dead by robbers in Alabama in
2012. The victims were then buried in shallow graves –
but Bowyer somehow managed to claw his way out.
Bleeding heavily with his throat cut “from ear to ear”, he
crawled to Highway 431 in Seale, Russell County, for
help.
The Russell County Sheriff’s Department released the
horrific dashboard camera footage from that night on
February 18.
The officer on camera can be heard saying: “I got a man
that’s been cut to hell and said his son’s been shot 3
times. [The son] is buried in a grave down here at Uchee,
and he wants to go get him. He was buried and dug
himself out, this is a bad one.”
In the video, obtained by WVTM-TV News Leader 9 , the
officer asks Bowyer who attacked them, to which he
responds multiple times, “Jim Brooks”.
Bowyer can be heard telling the patrol officer that the
killers would likely be back at his home “trying to get
some more money”.
Brooks and accomplice, Michael Carruth were later
arrested found guilty at trial. Both are now on death row.
Russell County sheriff Heath Taylor told the news
channel: “It’s crazy to think about he [Bowyer] survived
that night. Not one single time do I pass this area, where
this occurred, that I don’t think about that case.”

Source: Lologists

Re: Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open by Gracito(f): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
G
Re: Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open by bossOD: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
na wa
Re: Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open by cruzita(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
hian!! this story dey some how ooo
Re: Man Who Was Buried Alive Digs Himself From The Grave With His Throat Cut Open by SporaD8: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
diehard!

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Father And Kid Agbada Swagg / Trouble After Toyin Aimakhu's Ex, Adeniyi Johnson Propose To Another Lady On Set / See The Artist Peter Okoye Is Rumored To Sign Next..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.