Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans (28421 Views)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
According to Peter.. in case y'all thought he was
apologizing to someone else...

via https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/701034364755378176?p=v

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
this guy like wahala sha

check this out ::: Lol.....How true is this http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lolhow-true-is-this.html?m=0

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
sounds mean or what ?

Lalasticlala come and chin chum chin oo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by orobs93(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Huh who. Cares

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Kenzico(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
PSquare on Same Old publicity stunts again

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by SolexxBarry(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok noted angry
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by osaslord500(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wahala boi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by axortedbabe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Only for the fans,non for d Ac's..
Mtcheww
Being childish since way back

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by seankay(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
This Psquare episode is becoming stale jor. It's not even interesting like the Olamide/Donjazzy..... If Psquare wants to release an Album they should and it will be a success cos they've got the fan base. They should just stop this rubbish already! They should settle their beef at home

If not for Paul's Talent,this guy would have being a direct competitor to Kaffy in dancing in music videos and he wouldn't have been this popular or rich

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
@ IamDrSID@ TiwaSavage@ wandecoal@ Omawumi@ patorankingfire@OfficialWaje @ iam_Davido naija hotest upcoming @phynizo /ZB0s4R
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Peter dear, I accept your apology. kiss lol like e concern us. Who the apology help abeg? angry Na the people wey carry this matter for head I pity, they will settle behind your back and you will still be keeping bitterness in your spirit for mata wey no concern you.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by chinoify: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
K
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by blemon44(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you people like break

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by akatekpe(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mtcheew...attention seeking tins..guy go apologise to Paul for d mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by pheyikemi: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Every family has their own issues and they settle it if there's a good elder amidst 'em, honestly, this Okoye's family saga wouldn't have blown out of proportion if the so-called big brother behaved like one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by nairaman66(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
We don hear! Money miss road guys!!
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Synzu(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Buy
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Bom4Real: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Peter stop disgracing yourself thinking You are Doing Jude your brother,i would advise u Keep quite For once.Paul IS a quite Person cant u Learn From Him?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by cuntento(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
GTFOH!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by demolinka(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
At this juncture, permit me to say: 'Gerrarahia mehn! You na'am sayin!!'

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm your fan, but i cannot for the life of me give a single fvck about your apology
You can stick that apology far up your prostrate young lad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Humblesam(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
OK....them don hear naw, no be me wer don DIS-fan you since last year,nonsense boy.
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by sirEAGLES(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oga petoto abeg leave IG and twitter and face your legal battle b4 the court of law render you homeless.
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by xtervaganza(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
He has no reason to apologise to that judas they call jude

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:
According to Peter.. in case y'all thought he was
apologizing to someone else...

via https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/701034364755378176?p=v
no problem,even though you guys came together in this world,does not mean that you will be going together,do what you feel is best for you..
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
C
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
p-spuare became popular thru that dancing ish...if both of them were quiet, how do u think the rave will engulf the fans?

u guys shld face ur biz and forget the personality. for the guy talk this way, he is really pained...

dis u care to knw what happened?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by godsfavoritee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
peter God go punish u as u dey disturb my data. arrogant fool plus money mis road!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Who asked him? He should go and have a seat somewhere biko. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by 1shortblackboy: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Saw d post aint got nothing to say cause i dont give a danm just thought i should let u guys no
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by kennyman2000(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Confusionist.
Re: Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans by Viktor1983(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
This man sef...
Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Askia 50th Birthday Party / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” / Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.