Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face (27953 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by oluwasegun400: 3:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Comedian Gordons took to his IG page to render an apology to 2 Face for calling him an illiterate, but Nigerians were not here for his apology. They all took to his page to blast him.

Read the comments after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/02/08/nigerians-blast-comedian-gordons-despitehis-apology-to-2-face/

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by oluwasegun400: 3:19am On Feb 08, 2017
more

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by seunlayi(m): 3:19am On Feb 08, 2017
He deserves it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by oluwasegun400: 3:20am On Feb 08, 2017
see more

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by myners007: 5:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Questions that need answers;
(1) Did Gordons intentionally insulted Tuface or was just joking?
(2)Is Tuface an Illiterate or a literate person?
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?
(4)Would Nigerians ever forgive Tuface of such act of cowardice?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by TPAND(f): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians shouldn't be criticizing Gordons. It's quite amazing we throw our fences in support of such colossal act of cowardice by Tuface.

Nigerian youths wake up. Why is it that we never learn in this country. Some persons are still seeing Tuface as a hero and omniuntouchable. Abeg make Una park well. Tuface deserves what he is getting.

Lest we forget, Gordons made a good point

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Realhommie(m): 6:04am On Feb 08, 2017
What colossal act of cowardice? It was he (2Baba) who gave the movement a voice in the first place.

* He raised awareness for the #March even when people especially his colleagues didn't give a damn.

*He was the reason a lot of celebrities gave support to the movement eventually. He did his bit.

Dude gave his reasons for pulling out, whether genuine or not we need to respect that. And 2Baba pulling out didn't stop those who had made up their mind already to March in support of the #IStandWithNigeria #EnoughIsEnough movement. So make una free the guy abeg, after all him sef na #HumanBeing...

Much love and respect @Official2Baba.. #Twale

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by emeijeh(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Imagine his english "2face the only illiterate musician who can sing correctly"

Gordons abeg go look bush

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by casttlebarbz(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2017
no joy...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Hitdata2: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Yes
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by LastSurvivor11: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Imagine Gordons dey call person illiterate grin

Certificate apart, Btween 2face n Gordons who look more illiterate biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by shamecurls(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!

Gordon`s don enter one chance!

He did be wondering what got over him before he made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by emeijeh(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Wetin he use dye bear-bear so?
Morgan pomade?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by CaroLyner(f): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
They really went hard on this dude grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by NotComplaining: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Don't worry Mr Gordon, once you dash them rice and vegetable oil, they will forget their yap yap and follow you again. Tried and tested.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
I just dey read am like say na me dem dey talk to and suddenly I shouted god forbid! See yarning

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by charles009(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
Why criticising gordon, tuface is a coward, he deserves whatever he gets.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by espionage48(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians always blasting as if they are dynamite.

Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by oviefe4: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Mandesz(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
I got so surprised, d madman I knew in ma street has turned a comedian.

meanwhile 2face really fall ma hand. he'll av bin more popular has he led d protest but he made d awareness. I still like him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by olaolulazio(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
K
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by kidman96(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians are so s stupid ... it was neither a joke no a an insult...it was a complement. I blame Gordons for apologising. if they are so dull not to understand wat he posted then they can fvck off.

" tuface is the only illiterate musician who can sing good music". bunch of hypocrites. them think sat tuface go dash them money.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by olaolulazio(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
Questions that need answers;
(1) Did Gordons intentionally insulted Tuface or was just joking?
(2)Is Tuface an Illiterate or a literate person?
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?
(4)Would Nigerians ever forgive Tuface of such act of cowardice?
If u ask me...... Na who I go ask..the matter wey u see so, e don Tay wey e start....
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by vecman22(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians shouldn't be criticizing Gordons. It's quite amazing we throw our fences in support of such colossal act of cowardice by Tuface.

Nigerian youths wake up. Why is it that we never learn in this country. Some persons are still seeing Tuface as a hero and omniuntouchable. Abeg make Una park well. Tuface deserves what he is getting.

Olodo

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Gordon's no get sense..he should have kept his smelly mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by mickeymimi: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians just dey vex anyhow ... first it was 2face and now Gordon... I blame it on the economy.

We blast people for saying or doing the wrong things ... .. When they accept and apologise we still continue ..

when 2 fuce apologised .. na wahala .... when Gordon apologised ... na wahala...God help us .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by hohafrank(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2017
2Face was like a wise man that died in a foolish man backyard for initiating an idea and backed out for fear of his life while the masses took the glory.He should be wiser next time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Though Tuface messed up, Gordon's don't have any right to insult him. He can never achieve half of what Tuface achieved for himself and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by dabrightt: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:

cc; seun I want to click unlike for this guy please we need such event

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Archmed(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Sometimes these comedians take their jokes too far!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Kolade9(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
All dem mumu burnaboy m davido that said they'd join the protest were no were to be found undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apex And Bionic Involved In Car Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Celebrate Easter(video) / Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.