Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

...only Few People At The Turning Point. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ...only Few People At The Turning Point. (566 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Tastebudz Feed 890 People At Okobaba Destitute Camp For Lepers / A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...only Few People At The Turning Point. by ogaprime(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
I read www.nairaland.com/2946069/lets-stop-folly-bread-seller and I decided to give a "possible" answer to his thread

This (picture below) might not be de first or actual picture she photobombed. From what I read online, she was actually going jejely and she stepped into the photoshot unknowingly. TY bello crew were shouting at her to move away but TY bello that was holding the camera saw what others couldn't see...

Maybe with what TY bello saw, she had to redress or "Behind" her up to fit in. The truth is only few people will be at that point to witness your turning point for good. Just like Joseph the dreamer that was in the prison, only few people witnessed him being summoned to appear before pharaoh, only few people witnessed him (joseph) cleaning himself up to appear presentable before pharaoh. But what the whole of Egypt saw was a "tushed" joseph and some might have defiantly asked "sey this one be like person wey just dey come out of prison so?? Na scam oo"

When the Lord turned again the captivity of zion....(Abeg finish am)....

thenet.ng/2016/02/must-read-how-ty-bellos-mystery-model-olajumoke-landed-her-first-endorsement-deal/

Cc, tolulakin

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Amaizing Greek German That Is Addicted To Nigerian Music / 7 Things You Don’t Know Abt The Biggest Winners Of AMVCA2016: Kemi And Stephanie / Rapper Wale To Feature In Lil Kesh Cause Trouble Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.