Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please Urgent Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Urgent Help (549 Views)

Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. / Urgent Help And Advice Needed / Urgent Help!!! Someone Is Stealing My MTN Card (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Help by nely(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good evening all, pls a friend of mine was scammed yesterday, she paid in 20k into the person's account, is there any way possible, which the money can be recovered...urgent advice are needed.
Re: Please Urgent Help by eleko1: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Transact face to face,una nor go gree but will come here to disturb us how somebody scammed U.Hope the thief neva withdraw the money? Go to the bank early in the morning with the teller/ur iden card and discuss with the CC who in turn will direct u to the BM for the needful.They'll reverse it only if the money still dey kampe.
nely:
Good evening all, pls a friend of mine was scammed yesterday, she paid in 20k into the person's account, is there any way possible, which the money can be recovered...urgent advice are needed.
Re: Please Urgent Help by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Contact the police and do as eleko has advised.
Re: Please Urgent Help by UnclePati: 2:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Go mk a complaint @ d bank where u deposited d money and request that they assist u in recovering it.
They would lunch an investigation and place whatever balance in d thiefs account on hold.

(1) (Reply)

New Way Of Online Fraud / Teacher Beheads Proprietor’s Granddaughter Over Unpaid Salaries / NDLEA Nab 73 Members Of Drug Cartel In Edo & Recover Cannabis 4rm Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.