Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido (1101 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Davido Buys Ice Cream For Fans At Shoprite In Lagos (pics, Vid) / Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
The HkN artiste and skelewu crooner , Davido revealed during an interview with ramiya kameir of the FADER magazine that he paid the maybach empire rapper and nicki minaj boyfriend,meek mill , a whooping sum of 200 thousand dollars for his verse on the FANS MI collaboration released june,2015.

This is the first time the singer will be revealing how much he paid to get the american rapper on the track.

With expected collabos with Future,Trey songz, Akon,Wale and others, Davido stated that his sophomore album titled The baddest costed him about 1 millions dollars and will drop anytime soon.

www.thefader.com/2016/02/18/davido-cover-story-interview
Re: I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido by Tpave(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
So this David turned Davido has this kind of money? He is truly omo baba olowo in his own voice.
Re: I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
That means this artists really make it big time.
Re: I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido by ClassCaptain(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jisos
Re: I Paid Meek Mill 200 Thousand Dollars For Fans Mi - Davido by tollytexy(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2016
And the stupid meek mill never promoted the track for once

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At The Sun Awards(photos) / What Do You Think Flavour Is Smoking In This Picture With Timaya And Others? / Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.