Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? (2063 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
So, as promised, this is the part 2 in this series.

See part 1 thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2909779/which-celebrity-like-lunch-birthday. And yes you can still vote on it.

Then to see the explanation behind these rounds of voting, see this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2942102/more-information-lunch-celebrity-voting

Finally, current voting link is below. Vote Now.

https://www.facebook.com/BirthdayMates/app/212360092271671/

Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
2baba nio
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by brodalikeme(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kate Henshaw, sekinan
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by mummydirect(f): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kenneth okonkwo my gee any time any day
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by talk2omon(f): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tubaba.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by alexmakaay(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Them plenty and I can't place any above the other. ...chidi mokeme, Sam Dede, olu Jacobs, emmy enyiocha, tiwa savage, ebube nwagbo and Genny. Anyone that first honours my IV is good to go.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by AishyWemsy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Locally - Asa/Sound sultan
Internationally - Phil Collins/Vin diesel
With my husband
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2016
praizeblog:
2baba nio

But did you vote for him? On that Facebook page?
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2016
brodalikeme:
Kate Henshaw, sekinan

That's Ojoro. You have to stick to one of the 4 people in the list. And you have to ACTUALLY vote
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2016
mummydirect:
Kenneth okonkwo my gee any time any day

As I said before. Ojoro. Kenneth is not on the list this time. you gotta stick to the list
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2016
talk2omon:
Tubaba.

Then vote for him, and just maybe it might happen.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2016
k9:

But did you vote for him? On that Facebook page?
yes I did
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by brodalikeme(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2016
k9:

That's Ojoro. You have to stick to one of the 4 people in the list. And you have to ACTUALLY vote

Eh, if na like that broaden the pool of ur celebrities nah, it will be my birthday so I dont want to manage anyone.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by dacovajnr: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Badoo grin
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
praizeblog:
yes I did
Not sure you did, didn't see no vote
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
brodalikeme:

Eh, if na like that broaden the pool of ur celebrities nah, it will be my birthday so I dont want to manage anyone.

It has to be capped at 4 each voting round. Then next celebs will be added next voting round.

Ha, so if Tiwa or Tonto wants to take you out to lunch, you will say no because you don't want to manage anyone. LIAR. ha
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
k9:
Not sure you did, didn't see no vote
check again
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
praizeblog:
check again

I did. you didn't vote. I promise you. Click any of the pictures, then the real voting panel will reveal
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by cruzita(f): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
my number 1 man 2baba
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
k9:

I did. you didn't vote. I promise you. Click any of the pictures, then the real voting panel will reveal
OK ooo
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by mummydirect(f): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
k9:

As I said before. Ojoro. Kenneth is not on the list this time. you gotta stick to the list
sorry then, none of them.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by brodalikeme(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
k9:

It has to be capped at 4 each voting round. Then next celebs will be added next voting round.

Ha, so if Tiwa or Tonto wants to take you out to lunch, you will say no because you don't want to manage anyone. LIAR. ha

Op I don't want to cheat on my crush grin
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
brodalikeme:

Op I don't want to cheat on my crush grin

Who is your crush? Is your crush a celeb too? If so, I'm sure your crush knows that sharing is caring, in which case she won't mind sharing you with other celebs. ha.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by brodalikeme(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
k9:

Who is your crush? Is your crush a celeb too? If so, I'm sure your crush knows that sharing is caring, in which case she won't mind sharing you with other celebs. ha.

My crush is Kate Henshaw
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by M4gunners: 4:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Angeka Okorie.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 23, 2016
DEBOTA LAWSON and CAROLINA DANJUMA and RUKKY SANDA, dnt ask my why.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
brodalikeme:

My crush is Kate Henshaw

Lucky you. then surely you will and must turn down Tiwa if she asks you out to Lunch. Kate will be mad at you if you do. Abi?
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
DEBOTA LAWSON and CAROLINA DANJUMA and RUKKY SANDA, dnt ask my why.

I won't. You like who you like. And just maybe one of these women (they all women right?) has a secret crush on you too. wink So just maybe it is them who should be trying to win a lunch date with you. lol
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by k9(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
M4gunners:
Angeka Okorie.

Angela Okorie you mean? cool. Not sure I heard of her. But with enough mentions she would be included in a future voting round.

Anyone else like Angela Okorie?
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by M4gunners: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
k9:

Angela Okorie you mean? cool. Not sure I heard of her. But with enough mentions she would be included in a future voting round.

Anyone else like Angela Okorie?
Oh thanks She is and will always be.
Re: PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
k9:

I won't. You like who you like. And just maybe one of these women (they all women right?) has a secret crush on you too. wink So just maybe it is them who should be trying to win a lunch date with you. lol
hmmm nice one

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Slays The Cover Of Cosmic Ray Magazine (photos) / Kate Henshaw Blast Fan Who Mocked Her Wit Menopause:Bitterleaf Soaked Homosapian / David Oyedepo’s Daughter Under Fire 4 Performing Fake Miracle On Facebook(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.