Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Concepts - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Concepts (1522 Views)

Speechless Seven Design: The Best Of Logo, 3D And Standout Concepts / Pengason Concepts,.. / Monogramming, Printing And Clothing @ Inspirat-next Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Concepts by Funbii(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys,, I'd like to post my works here... Am open to criticism to help me get better
Thanks....
Re: My Concepts by Funbii(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Business Card 1

Re: My Concepts by Funbii(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2016

Re: My Concepts by Funbii(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Flyer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Concepts by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Funbii:
Flyer

That flyer is smooth. Are you sticking to doing primarily religious flyers or any in general?
Re: My Concepts by Funbii(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kazna69:

That flyer is smooth. Are you sticking to doing primarily religious flyers or any in general?

Thanks... I do any in general,, I have other flyers I've done,, I'll post my other works here whenever I'm less busy,, just keep following the thread,, thanks again
Re: My Concepts by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 23, 2016
wow, you are good..

*takes a stroll to her wall*

damn, funbii you are gooder! grin

Your works are smooth smiley

keep it up..
Re: My Concepts by wabdesigns(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2016
You are trying . Your colour usage on the first design is not cool. The estate agency design is super cool, minimalistic and neat.
Thumbs up.

You can comment on my portfolio below

https://www.nairaland.com/3120283/here-check-out-portfolio
Re: My Concepts by Shinery0123(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Hi. I Wish to know how to design these stuffs, can you help?
Re: My Concepts by DerrickM(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hi,overall good attempt & creatively getting better.

Design 1: Needs a colour change & you need to change "SUV" to "SAV" that's a typo error.

Design 2: Loved the choice of a warm blue colour with monochrome colours. Good use of negative space.

Design 3: Unique logo creation for the church & quite catchy.

For me I rate this an 8.5/10. Keep pushing your limits,best regards...

(1) (Reply)

Illustrator And Photoshop Needed / Top Best 2D/3D Animation Software For Computer @ 2017 / My Drawings Of Michael Jackson(king Of Pop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.