Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (47032 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by tkatechy(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Nice
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by cordss(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2016
hardbody:
I do not have any of these skills. What other businesses can i do from home? I plan on retiring soon, let me do this while i am still young and agile and surely i want to add some more businesses to my profession which is what i am retiring to anyway

sent you a mail
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by dastudent(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Freelanswer:

I only pointed out to you that you should try to read a post before responding to it to stop making a fool of yourself and you're calling it rudeness. You're instead the rude one for going out of your way to give an outlandish reply to me and yet - even now - refusing to admit an obvious fault of yours. Why should someone ask someone else "do you have a medicine for head ache?" and you jump in and begin to teach him how to repair a bicycle and you yet can't see why you deserve retribution?

The fact that you assume i made a fool of myself by explaining something i assumed you or somebody out there might not understand or probably did not know says a lot. Sorry again though. I hope the explanation helped someone out there.

There is no knowledge wasted. Have a fun filled week.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by dastudent(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Find a passion. Be consistent with it. Be happy with it. Wash rinse repeat...Find another passion. Be consistent with it. Wash rinse repeat. Money can be measured and it's good to have a business plan but if money is your sole purpose of doing something, you will burn out very quickly and give up.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by eHandbags(f): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for sharing. You can also open an online shop to sell online - www.evonso.com.ng provides that platform.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
dastudent:

The fact that you assume i made a fool of myself by explaining something i assumed you or somebody out there might not understand or probably did not know says a lot. Sorry again though. I hope the explanation helped someone out there.

There is no knowledge wasted. Have a fun filled week.
It says a lot. It says you should learn to always do the right things the right way whether here or elsewhere - always put a square peg in a square hole and not otherwise. It says you should always look before you leap. It says you should never add sugar to egusi soup. It says when you do, you should be humble enough to truly admit your fault and stop seeking indirect ways to push that fault to someone else. You don't begin to educate people 'out there' by quoting me out of context. You should rather quote the people 'out there' or just educate them without quoting anyone. It's painful to know your premature totally-out-of-point response probably is the reason the person it was directed to did not answer eventually presuming justice has been done to it. It is even more annoying you are avoiding to acknowledge the possible damage.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
dastudent:
Find a passion. Be consistent with it. Be happy with it. Wash rinse repeat...Find another passion. Be consistent with it. Wash rinse repeat. Money can be measured and it's good to have a business plan but if money is your soul purpose of doing something, you will burn out very quickly and give up.
Good one!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by dastudent(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Freelanswer:

It says a lot. It says you should learn to always do the right things the right way whether here or elsewhere - always put a square peg in a square hole and not otherwise. It says you should always look before you leap. It says you should never add sugar to egusi soup. It says when you do, you should be humble enough to truly admit your fault and stop seeking indirect ways to push that fault to someone else. You don't begin to educate people 'out there' by quoting me out of context. You should rather quote the people 'out there' or just educate them without quoting anyone. It's painful to know your premature totally-out-of-point response probably is the reason the person it was directed to did not answer eventually presuming justice has been done to it. It is even more annoying you are avoiding to acknowledge the possible damage.

We have an absract problem here.Sigh! Okay i acknowledge that i am at fault. Does that solve the problem? Kisses..No homo.lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by hardbody: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mkpoikanke:
i have a business you can do from home at your spare time and u and your family never worry about money. Whatsapp 08169575041

Anything wrong with mentioning it here? I am happy to have others share and partake of the financial freedom you are about to offer me. Please spill it.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by princeBlack77(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin
ladyF:

lmao no modelling agency go sign LadyF, she too fat, she no come fine on top. grin
cheesy
ladyF:

lmao no modelling agency go sign LadyF, she too fat, she no come fine on top. grin
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by EagleScribes: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Flawlessangel:

drop your whatsapp number

Sorry I've been so busy networking and making money. Lol!

Whatsapp me on 08090903255. Expecting you asap
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by jumalbert: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Network marketing is also a good idea. There r so many affordable ones you can do these days that do not require selling of products. You can join global helpers Alliance with a one time registration of 1k. N 1k is quite affordable so u won't need to finish d saliva in ur mouth before u get ppl to come on board. Contact me on 08068572287 to join my team.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room by paezeamama: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice one. But let me tell u dat no client will pay you for any Web design job without seeing lyk 10 sites u hv done with you name on d footer msg. Naija hard hv tried all dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.