Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Selling Of School Business Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Of School Business Question (382 Views)

Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products / How To Start A Crèche/daycare School Business And Make Millions / School Business Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Of School Business Question by kolaf2003: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello nairaland,

Its my first post and ive got a question. Im a serial entrepreneur and part of my business is a school (nursery, primary and secondary). Now one of the branches isnt doing well and i wish to sell it off. Its the only branch i have thats rented and rental costs have driven put the branch into a state of loss. I believe it can be revived with an injection of capital and dedicated management. Unfortunately im focused on the functional branches and my other businesses. I could easily just shut it down but im considering the staff and existing students. Id rather hand it over to more capable/dedicated hands.Someone has expressed interest but wishes to pay in 3 installments and begin running the school immediately.
Personally i'd rather the person pays once and i hand off. Long term agreements like this tend to make me nervous as people arent very trustworthy. its the first time im selling a business so im a a novice in this area. What would you advice me to do. Thanks nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Calculating The Gdp / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 4 / Building Contractors In PH Meet Me Here For Prices Of MATERIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.