Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 4 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 4 (380 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 4 by Welete(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
ANIMAL FEED FORMULATION AND PRODUCTION BUSINESS
In my last post https://www.nairaland.com/2979125/money-making-ideas-selected-industries I talked about Animal Brokerage Business you can click on the link to see more.

I know most of you all must have heard about this business (ANIMAL FEED FORMULATION AND PRODUCTION BUSINESS), but there is always a unique way to tackle business ideas that ensures your success above others. Most people actually go into the business because they know that it will actually help them with some cash but what they don't recognize is that it can actually lift them from the cover of petty cash.

This business is all about manufacturing finished compound feed that can be directly fed to animals or concentrating on animal growers, blend into commercial rations to complete nutritional needs for livestock. The ingredients are...

continue reading at http://koggers..com.ng/2016/03/animal-feed-formulation-and-production.html

(1) (Reply)

Designing For 5 Types Of E-commerce Shoppers / Building Contractors In PH Meet Me Here For Prices Of MATERIAL / Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.