Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs (2408 Views)

Affordable Human Hair Wigs / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi all,

pls I need Brazilian, Peruvian or human hair wigs.

I need curly and wavy ones of very gud qualities in different colours.

and, braid wigs in different lenght and sizes.

Prefarably in lagos.

Pm me
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
OK. China is it then.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
OK. China it is then.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by detutu1: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Do you need them premade or ordered from outside the country?
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2016
detutu1:
Do you need them premade or ordered from outside the country?

i want them premade,

something i can just buy and take away,
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by MiztaPorsh(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
bebe2:

i want them premade,

something i can just buy and take away,

Madam if you need just call this lady on 08023644401 and tell her you were directed to her by Mizta Porsh so she can give you good discount.
She is a major dealer of virgin human hair in Lagos and she has very good stuffs just as you are looking for.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 10:04pm On May 10, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

Madam if you need just call this lady on 08023644401 and tell her you were directed to her by Mizta Porsh so she can give you good discount.
She is a major dealer of virgin human hair in Lagos and she has very good stuffs just as you are looking for.

ok tnk u,

and can i get braid wig from her?

i need like 40pcs, different colours and lenghts, or do i need to go balogun to buy them?
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by MiztaPorsh(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2016
bebe2:

ok tnk u,

i need like 40pcs, different colours and lenghts, or do i need to go balogun to buy them?

Yes you can. Just give her a call madam
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by MiztaPorsh(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2016
bebe2:

ok tnk u,

She has them in stock and she is around ikeja also a major wholeseller so you don't need to go to balogun. Just tell her you are from Mizta Porsh and she will give you a good deal because I have already contacted her so she is expecting your call.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 9:38am On May 11, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

She has them in stock and she is around ikeja also a major wholeseller so you don't need to go to balogun. Just tell her you are from Mizta Porsh and she will give you a good deal because I have already contacted her so she is expecting your call.

Okk. Will call her today. Tnk u
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
MiztaPorsh:

i have tried several times to call her, but neva goes thru, and she is not on whatsapp or BB.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by byvan03: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bebe any success with contacting the lady yet? If you eventually get a good contact for what you seek, please update here.
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2016
bebe2:

ok tnk u,

Hello ma'am, I know a Braid Wig maker in lagos that does a perfect Braid job. Let me know if you haven't gotten any yet
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by bebe2(f): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
goldenruby:
Hello ma'am, I know a Braid Wig maker in lagos that does a perfect Braid job. Let me know if you haven't gotten any yet

Am still on the matter.

Pls send me her number. Tnk u
Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by muyico0le(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
bebe2:

Am still on the matter.

Pls send me her number. Tnk u
Contact dis prs nd tank me later 07082688243
Some of her products below

Re: I Need Brazilian And Human Hair Wigs by GrowYourSales(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Looking for where to get original human hair at wholesale price?

Check this out

Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair Wholesale in Lagos, Nigeria

And remember to bookmark this page

(1) (Reply)

"I Look At This Picture And I See God’s Love" - Kenyan Woman Shares Her Photos / Look At What A Woman Wore In The Public / Update. A Photoshoot Of PEACE The girl Who Sells Ugwu With Her Mother. WOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.