Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz (1969 Views)

Pls Where Is YMODULUS? / Please Direct Me To Ymodulus Thread On Mini Importation / Please Help Me With Ymodulus' Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2016
It's been 2 weeks now i have mentioned, replied on some of your topics.. I have sent PMs too

All to no avail.. Please guys how do i get through to Ymodulus

And Ymodulus if you reading this please ur email or better still this is mine...

Thank you
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by missKiffy(f): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Contact you for what? Gist us nah
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:
Contact you for what? Gist us nah

lol see u ooo

are u Ymodulus?
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by missKiffy(f): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2016
mashnino:

lol see u ooo

are u Ymodulus?
Sha gist us cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

Sha gist us cheesy

All na business...
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Abidex35(m): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Abidex35(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2016
You don't expect someone with his contact to open it up to u , u knw he is very much against his contact details being publicized as a lot of nairalanders do disturb him.

My best advice to U: check his last post, quote him, and tell him u wish to speak to him on business....lets see what happens, if that doesn't work, quote me here.....but have it in mind I wouldnt give u his contact directly, it is ethically right for him to do it himself not me.
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 5:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Abidex35:
You don't expect someone with his contact to open it up to u , u knw he is very much against his contact details being publicized as a lot of nairalanders do disturb him.

My best advice to U: check his last post, quote him, and tell him u wish to speak to him on business....lets see what happens, if that doesn't work, quote me here.....but have it in mind I wouldnt give u his contact directly, it is ethically right for him to do it himself not me.

I fully understand.. i even took a risk putting my email on here too..

I have quoted him severally all to no avail, i am guessing he is too busy or something

that was why i created this topic to see if i can get a piece of his time..

I have tried all the possible ways i could contact him none is working..

I just hope he sees this topic sha..
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Ymodulus: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
,.,..............m............
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Abidex35(m): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2016
mashnino:

I fully understand.. i even took a risk putting my email on here too..

I have quoted him severally all to no avail, i am guessing he is too busy or something

that was why i created this topic to see if i can get a piece of his time..

I have tried all the possible ways i could contact him none is working..

I just hope he sees this topic sha..

maybe he is busy.....let's see d outcome of d thread creation and see what follows afterwards. I guess he will reply on here.
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Ymodulus:
AMD.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.. will add you up asap...
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by pattybf(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ymodulus:
Hey brother,

How are you? Check my profile add me through bbm. Then I will verify you the one by giving you a statement to post via your moniker.

Okay by you? Check my siggy for my BBM PIn.

Sorry I personally don't respond to NLand PM.

hmmm! this is serious

maybe I haven't gotten to ur level yet, but I try to attend to everyone who contacts me. afterall, na me bring myself come public!

@op, I would advice u to look for someone else to help u wt d Biz, to avoid being left halfway!

no hating but I don't appreciate dis kind of treatment!
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by initialize(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
pattybf:

hmmm! this is serious

maybe I haven't gotten to ur level yet, but I try to attend to everyone who contacts me. afterall, na me bring myself come public!

@op, I would advice u to look for someone else to help u wt d Biz, to avoid being left halfway!

Try to know him first....

He's Ymodulus you know
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by kennyman2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
pattybf:

hmmm! this is serious

You dont understand.. Some members from nairaland are pain in the ass when they contact you. Asking u silly questions. Moreover, not everyone who contact u is a real customer or has genuine motive with the kind of funds he handles based on his threads. U need to think too naaaw.. If u're the one. Would u leave ur contact for every dick and harry to contact you? Them go just kidnap you. U think, its everyone who contact u from nairaland for biz has genuine motive. What he's doing is good and its what u too would do if u're in his position.
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Ymodulus: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Ymodulus: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by ruffbob(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ Ymodulus I once quoted you needing your help to send money to China but no reply. Am nt on bbm so how can I contact you?
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ymodulus:
AMD.

lets verify each other because i know i have not started chatting with you yet

you have only accepted my request
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by pattybf(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
ok, I think i'm new to this online customer service. enjoying it now tho, but I hope it won't get to d point I
will be running! lol!

its alright, weldone in ur endeavours!
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by Ymodulus: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ pattybf

Please unqoute my post.

@mashino OK.

Please also unqoute my post
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by pattybf(f): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
unquote!
dunno how to do dat o!
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by mashnino(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
pattybf:
unquote!

dunno how to do dat o!

I fink he wants u to modify those posts u quoted him abd remuv wat he said dre
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by MrFlawless(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ymodulus:
@ pattybf
Please unqoute my post.
@mashino OK.
please how can I contact you..
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by pattybf(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz by pattybf(f): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ymodulus:
@ pattybf

Please unqoute my post.

@mashino OK.

I ve learned to unquote, I ve done that.

Sorry it took me this long!

My bad!

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Foundation Donates 150 Cars To The Nigeria Police Force / All Sizes Nylon Bags Print & Packaging / Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.