Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way (3206 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Beanhead(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2016
No long after Paul took side in the ongoing feud between Peter and jude okoye on sacking him (Jude) as their manager and also regretting doing family business! Peter have given up on fighting his brothers! He reposted the pic above shared by Paul earlier and captioned. @peterpsquare And cutting me off from a picture and replacing me with a studio set says it all my bro. All because you want to sound matured And letting the pple insult and Laff at me. Peter Okoye the social media rant. I wish you well in all you do my bro. God bless our hustle .

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by raphroye: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by derrick333(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm NA wa o, so nomore psquare but Psingle or Phalf, business nvolvin money has destroyed dis family N I head dia house has bin seal by court's order,God de sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Should I say one of their wives is the cause of the feud. Justsaying

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by nerodenero: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2016
As they would say, "the end ni opin cinema". All parties involved in this untimely end would regret.
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2016
old news
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by bammy00(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2016
oga Jude for don settle this matter if he wanted to. Peter cannot divorce hin wife because una nor like her na. na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Following
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by KingRex1(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2016
No be psquare again? They'll still come back

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Beanhead(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2016
2kaybiel:
maybe o
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by EasternActivist: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
2kaybiel:

You might be right afterall...
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Guruboi(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
How does this change the fallen naira. Mtcheew!
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by lloydpras: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by lifestyle1(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Let's see who will excel among both of them.....
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by cr7lomo: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Brothers that were living in peace and harmony... Women come into their lives and all hell breaks loose.... Fear women

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by jericco1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Very soon the incidents revolving around how they path ways will be drafted by one Nigeria movie director..
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Women.. smh... a whole empire is falling apart just b'cos of a woman , eve, i hail oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by autolearner: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Someone Should Please Tell Peter he beginning to sound annoying!
The mere fact that your brother, with whom you shared the same womb for 9months is asking you to treat this as a "Family(In-House) Matters", while you go ranting on Social Media speaks volume.

If he's not matured handle things without garnering Public Sympathy, he shouldn't be mad at those who have the strength to do of wrong doings.
Ever since they lost their mom, he's been all nuts in the name of love.
Same sickness Kanye is suffering from.

I hope God heals him of his hurt and realize family is blood.
Not some other woman, love brought your way in the name of fame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by fulfillbill(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why are they telling me...when them they chop their money them call me??

Eya is their name if its true.

Hmmm this rice sweet o
Re: Peter Okoye And Paul Okoye "Psquare" Finally Paths Way by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Long overdue cheesy No more do me do me, e no easy, chop my money and all that childish bulsh*t the call songs Bye bye p2.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pictured With American Rapper Future / Photos : This Curvy Lady Has Break The Instagram With Her Massive And UKWU / Omotola Puts Her Curves On Display As She Shares Bathroom Selfies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.