Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! (11086 Views)

Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by nakaofficial(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
I personally prefer http://www.nakahost.com they have served me well and very reliable, with excellent customer service.
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by agwom(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
how to get the best and reliable web hosting http://unityhost..com.ng/
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by BigBen10: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
fattbabakay:
I, personally as a web developer, would make the following recommendations :

If your web project is large scale, it will require a high disk space and bandwidth, go for Godaddy. But if you are afraid of dollars and its associates, go for Whogohost's best shared hosting plan.
For a new blog with an average of less than 1k daily views, trudigits silver pack will do, at #7,500 with free .com.ng domain.
For a personal portfolio,something like fattkay.com, with minimal traffic and less disk space requirement, go for Trudigits least plan, at #3,500 with free .com.ng. Meanwhile, a domain name will cost #2,500.

The idea of hosting is, the more you pay, the more you get. Even though you will hardly get a host with 100% uptime, cheap hosting plans might throw your website offline for hours daily. So if you are working on a web project you really value, get ready to spend on hosting. Remember, you have to spend money to make money.

Last bullet, if possible, Always Opt For Foreign Hosts.

Shalom!!!
#Fattkay
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by dastudent(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
fattbabakay:
Bn using them for years and never had an unresolved issue with em...So I dnt understand ur own plight
If you are interested in being number one on google searches based on your niche and keywords then you will understand what i am saying.
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by fattbabakay(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
dastudent:

If you are interested in being number one on google searches based on your niche and keywords then you will understand what i am saying.
Wot's ur url?? U must be no 1 on google search
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by myungidbaloxy: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by rox2007: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2016
You should also try a little lesser known service. Easyhost by https://progwebtech.com. One thing they guarantee is speed. Their service is backed by
Linux Operating System
SSD, RAID-10 Storage Array
Dual Quad Core Frontend Servers
Optimized Web & Database Server
24/7 Monitoring, Every 10 seconds
Courtesy Nightly Backups
Multi-Gigabit Connection
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Top web hosting companies in Nigeria
http://www.domaindome.org/2017/08/top-web-hosting-companies-in-nigeria.html

Web hosting in Nigeria
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by Yinka6969: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
guys I would recommend yhame! HOST

Yhame! HOST is a leading web hosting platform in Nigeria, providing SMEs online with standard and affordable hosting services.

Features:

With yhame! HOST you can get web hosting for your website including free domain, 99.9% website uptime Guarantee, unlimited email accounts, 20 - 100GB Bandwidth, unlimited MySql databases, 24h support, unlimited FTP users, and much more. Hurry Now to www.yhame.com/host

With yhame! HOST you can promote your business to an audience base of more than 10,000 after registration. www.yhame.com/host

Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by Jaredoeyton: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2017
There are many Nigerian hosting companies that you can use. Just make sure to check all of the features that they offer. You might be better off choosing a worldwide web host with data centers near you. There are many to choose from such as SiteGround and HostGator. Make sure to check the bandwidth offered and also check the uptimes which is important.
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by fajob: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
use www.hostgate.com.ng very reliable
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by adetoji: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
I do know that there a alot of unreliable hosting platforms out there, but after all the pain of being scammed and underserved I was referred to Domain king by a friend, it's an Indian company concept with their outlet in Lagos.
I have given them a try and they proved reliable.
Now my business website runs on them.

They also have 24/7 help desk support, so I think this is worth a try.

Their domains and hosting are very cheap too, with some starting at N 300

You can signup here: https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=1475&p=domain-registration
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by saintjay50(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Well i am currently using A2Hosting and i think they are the most reliable foreign hosts with lowest price. Although Whogohost price is tempting, i don't still trust any Nigerian host yet. But i can buy domain from them.

Someone should please prove me otherwise.
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by ashiraf(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2018
hi this host is worldwide http://wegohost.buyhostnow.com we have both paid and free plans...your free to start with our free plan and then upgrade after getting traffic...we offer 24/7 support by email,ticket support,livechat and phone call....,our free plan is for life but has limited resource so when you upgrade to paid plans,you get unlimited resources....we give free domains to all paid plans...and we also give subdomains... http://wegohost.buyhostnow.com since 2003 in service....
Re: Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! by ilekky(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Try us at bjkhost.com and see differences.

visit www.bjkhost.com or talk to us on watapps

on 08028359239 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? / What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / Guaranteed Traffic,sign Ups, Leads, Downlines And Sales To Your Blogs, Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.