Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,564 members, 7,770,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1588100 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Yes, you can make good money on fiverr as a Nigerian.

*I work on fiverr everyday.
*I make money everyday.
*I am a level 2 seller on there.

I do not about other types of services using Nigeria as there country and the success rate. But mine is a perfect example.

The thing is, I used to be a blogger. I joined fiverr because, at some point, I wanted to optimize my blog for google search (SEO optimization).

So i joined in 2014. After the optimization, it worked for my blog, rather, it OVER-WORKED for my blog, and google banned me from ther adsense programme because my blog started experiencing surge in unusual traffic. I became very discouraged. I attempted starting several other blogs, but i had lost the passion for blogging. Instead I wanted another means to make money online. I hated adsense with passion....I still do.

Almost a year later, after intense research,

*I re-discovered fiverr.com.
*I created a gig in dec 2015.
*Made my first withdrawal in Jan 2016.
*You can see how much I have made so far in february.
*You can also see my country is Nigeria.
*I attained Level 2 status in about 1 month.

I have attached screenshots as proof.

As we go along, I will tell you more about how you can succeed. Be free to ask me questions

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

48 Likes 25 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Let's continue......

I have soooooooo many people say " You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian" . And to be honest, my answer is YES and NO (Thanks BankyW) ..lol

Let's start with why I said YES,You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian

Unfortunately, the infamous YAHOO BOYS have, for too long, damaged our reputation as honest people online. They scammed ANYTHING "Scammable" . Thier greed has resulted in so many negative effect, which include :

* Blacklisting Nigerians online
* Banning of Nigerian IPs by some REALLY LUCRATIVE SITES.
* Killing the Nigerian economy by destroying chances of positive FX . Imagine if we all make dollars, Euros online, apparently, there will be better living standard for us as online business men and women.

Why I said No

* There are many lucrative websites that do not really care where you are from.
* As long as you have a SKILL, then the website does not matter
* It takes honesty and harwork to make money online.

If you are reading this, it means you know or have heard about fiverr. So, NEXT is THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIVERR,FREELANCER AND UPWORK.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/https://v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Stay here

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2016
While we continue with this series, I will be taking your questions on various aspects on making money fast on FIVERR.. Meantime, more screenshots

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by queendoreez(f): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Its not easy to make money on fiverr. I don't know but my gigs has been on there for over 5months with no single order.
Following tho...

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bigmind(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bro, I'm really passionate about testing my hands on fiverr however I haven't heard the opportunity to be schooled on how I can start. I would appreciate if you could school me.

Thanks in advance

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bigmind:
Bro, I'm really passionate about testing my hands on fiverr however I haven't heard the opportunity to be schooled on how I can start. I would appreciate if you could school me.

Thanks in advance

I suggest you follow this thread religiously. A lot will be revealed soon. This is FREE

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
queendoreez:
Its not easy to make money on fiverr. I don't know but my gigs has been on there for over 5months with no single order.
Following tho...

Don't worry mate. Your fortune is about to change for the better.

I suggest you follow this thread. I promise you, you will smile soon!

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25 for FREE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by queendoreez(f): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
beatzone:
Don't worry mate. You fortune is about to change for the better. I suggest you follow this thread. I promise you, you will smile soon!
Okay brother. Thank you. I'm following.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sorry for the long delay. I was very busy. I said it before, I work everyday on fiverr.

Now back to the series.

The difference between Fiverr,Freelancer and Upwork.

I will not post any disparaging analysis on these 3 freelancer sites.

The reason is that, what works for one person, might not work for the other.

They are all great sites and if you do the right thing, you will make your money.

WARNING
It is advisable to stick to one site. This is because, when you start getting orders, it might be difficult to keep up with the torrent of orders if you operate all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samtobi(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok,angry pls we are waiting earnestly. Dont 4get to continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Getting Started on Fiver

There are soooo many things you can do on Fiverr. They are referred to as GIGs.

So, before you think of making money on fiverr, be sure you have a skill. If you don't, you can't make money for long. I will be decieving you if I told you, you can still make money without you having a skill.

Yes, it is online. But Fiverr is more like a community. Once you are skilled and you are good at what you do, then you will make money till you get tired.

In a nutshell, what I'm saying is WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?

Ponder over that for a bit!

You need to figure that out first.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Creating a GIG (New Arival)

Now that we have talked about SKILL. Let's create a GIG.

On Fiverr, creating a gig is not as simple as many guru make it sound. It requires a lot. Let's break it down.

You have a niche you want to focus on....let's say jingles and Drops. Before you creat a gig of your own. IT IS IMPORTANT TO DO A RESEARCH on your niche to know what those before you are doing, What they are doing. And how they are doing things.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Creating a Gig

Your success or failure on Fiverr actually starts from you Gig Title .... The screenshot below illustrates how it looks like.

Now let me tell why this is one of the most important stages. Before you write your gig title, you must do your research regarding KEY WORDS commonly used, especially by SUPER SELLERS.

EXAMPLE OF KEY WORDS

1. I will "professionally" edit your ....
2. I will "critically" proofread ....
3. I will "speedily" transcribe...

Please note : Key words differ by niches.

So, research your gig title key words thoroughly.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Writing Gig Description

Many bad sellers fail because of their GIG DESCRIPTION. Even if you have a well researched GIG TITLE, if you don't follow it up with an awesome description, you will not make a kobo.

Again, because you are new to this, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN WRITE A PERFECT GIG DESCRIPTION WITHOUT RESEARCH. You MUST look at the way others in your niche are writing theirs. Look at the Super Selkers as well as New Arrivals like yourself.

The importance and technicalities in gig description cannot be over-stated. Fiverr has provided all the necessary tools you need to write an attractive description

This part MUST INCLUDE :

1. A convincing piece about your capability. You strive to write in such a way that says "My life depends on this gig" . Meaning, write to convince a buyer. Why the buyer should order your gig. Buyers want to have some sort of insurance. They want assurance. They want to know they can trust you. So make them belive they can.

2. Tell them what gig is about in CLEAR TERMS
3. Avoid typos
4. Make everything short and sweet

Below is an example of a gig description

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Before we go further, let's talk an equalky important aspect i mistakenly left out - Setting up your Fiverr profile.

1. It is not compulsory, but It is important you use a good picture of yourself. Some sellers attract buyers by using seductive female photos. But I suggest you use you real photo..

2. Write a compelling piece why they should hire you
3. Be sure to use an email address on your phone so you can respond to buyers promptly (trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT)
4 Download the mobile app from playstore
5. Always stay online

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Now back to gig description .....

Fiverr is a name derived from Five ...So it pronounced like 5ver NOT LIKE "Fever" - an ailment.

It is derived from Five because the least you can charge a buyer is $5. When complete your order and buyer accepts the job, Fiverr takes 10% while you pocket 90%.

So, in this case, you will be paid $4 wile $1 goes to Fiverr.

So, when you write your description (after thorough research), put your basic gig at $5.

Can you make more than $5? Yes, you can.

You can make more can $5 by offering GIG EXTRAs.

You basic gig IS NOT expected to be a TOTAL PACKAGE.

NO PLEASE !!!!! NEVER OFFER A TOTAL PACKAGE GIG AS BASIC GIG.

Let us look at a scenario.

For a SOCIAL MEDIA GIG e.g Facebook fan page likes.

Your basic gig could be "I will give your page real 1000 likes for $5
Gig Extra 1 = i will add 2000 likes for extra $10
GIg Extra 2 = i will add 4000 likes for $15

Do not write your basic : I will give your fan page 5000 real likes

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
If you are a seller already on FIVERR, be free to share your experience. If you questions, drop it. I will respond as soon as I can.

This series has been adjourned till tomorrow. We will be looking at the importance of TAGS in writing a GIG DESCRIPTION.

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samtobi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for the info, and God bless. But, we have been breast-fed with the notion that you can hardly make it on fiverr as a Nigerian, let alone using a real picture of urself as a male. How can you outwit this concept that has already been digested by all fiverr aspirants. How did u make a killing as a Nigerian?. How did u jump the scandalous image being impeded in us by the white.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
samtobi:
Thanks for the info, and God bless. But, we have been breast-fed with the notion that you can hardly make it on fiverr as a Nigerian, let alone using a real picture of urself as a male. How can you outwit this concept that has already been digested by all fiverr aspirants. How did u make a killing as a Nigerian?. How did u jump the scandalous image being impeded in us by the white.

Thank you the question. What you have said is SO TRUE. Many coaches these days tell you ridiculous stuff. So, because they want to like HERO. Others, just simply being mischievous.

Truth is, I use my real pich. I remember i took that picture with my blackberry Bold 2. So you see, it is not a rocket science. Secondly, if you check the first 2 screen munches, you'd see that my country is labelled Nigeria. Yes, that is what I used.

Your success or failure on Fiverr has nothing to do with these areas. Let's continue with this series...
Keep following

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello friends...thank you for following this thread. Now let us move on.

GIG TAGS

Remember we are still discussing CREATING A GIG? If you have not been following please read for the beginning.

TAGS are another essentials if you want to make sales fast on Fiverr. Fiverr uses ALGORITHM that re-arranges sellers on its pages by the second. Even SUPER SELLERS get knocked off the top slots of the first page. This is what the ALGORITHM does. So, imagine you, a NEW ARRIVAL, with poorly arranged TAGS. It will be difficult to make the first page, let alone sell anything in 6months. So TAGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

HOW TO KNOW THE APPROPRIATE TAGS FOR YOUR GIG

Calm down, it is not as scary as I just made it sound. Everything is researchmy friend.....RESEARCH. TAGS are directly linked to KEYWORDS BUYERS SEARCH FOR on Fiverr. These keywords differ, based on the gig. Let me reveal an open secret. Take for instance, a gig in jingles and drops. I researched on all the types of gigs related to this topic. I found the follwing keywords
1. Jingles
2. Drops
3. Podcast
4. Sound Effects
5. Dj Drops

Pick any of these (not less than tags allowed) and use it.

P.S Never forget you METADATA....very similar to TAGS in function. METADATA are provided by Fiverr. All you need do is to tick the one that best suits your gig.
See the munch below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
The best thing you can do for yourself is act. Stop procastinating. Start your research. Learn a skill.

SKILLS NEEDED ON FIVERR

Graphics & Design
Digital Marketing
Writing & Translation
Video & Animation
Music & Audio

etc

You cannot tell me there is no opportunity in the above mentioned niches.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samtobi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank you for the reasuring answer to my question. Pls update more tips soonest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marv1: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
beatzone:
Now back to gig description .....

Fiverr is a name derived from Five ...So it pronounced like 5ver NOT LIKE "Fever" - an ailment.

It is derived from Five because the least you can charge a buyer is $5. When complete your order and buyer accepts the job, Fiverr takes 10% while you pocket 90%.

So, in this case, you will be paid $4 wile $1 goes to Fiverr.

So, when you write your description (after thorough research), put your basic gig at $5.

Can you make more than $5? Yes, you can.

You can make more can $5 by offering GIG EXTRAs.

You basic gig IS NOT expected to be a TOTAL PACKAGE.

NO PLEASE !!!!! NEVER OFFER A TOTAL PACKAGE GIG AS BASIC GIG.

Let us look at a scenario.

For a SOCIAL MEDIA GIG e.g Facebook fan page likes.

Your basic gig could be "I will give your page real 1000 likes for $5
Gig Extra 1 = i will add 2000 likes for extra $10
GIg Extra 2 = i will add 4000 likes for $15

Do not write your basic : I will give your fan page 5000 real likes

But as a new person can you offer extra gigs without getting to level1?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
marv1:
But as a new person can you offer extra gigs without getting to level1?

Sure you can..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
samtobi:
Thank you for the reasuring answer to my question. Pls update more tips soonest.

I will ...a lot more coming up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank you bro for this piece. For about 3-4 years (if I'm not mistaken), I've been struggling real hard to make it on fiverr but i think the problem i have is that i dont have a pc. So tell me do you offer your gigs on your phone cos your screenshots looks like you use ur phone or maybe tablet to access fiverr. If yes, what app do you use for the video intros and outros and also the voice over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
dreamchaser01:
Thank you bro for this piece. For about 3-4 years (if I'm not mistaken), I've been struggling real hard to make it on fiverr but i think the problem i have is that i dont have a pc. So tell me do you offer your gigs on your phone cos your screenshots looks like you use ur phone or maybe tablet to access fiverr. If yes, what app do you use for the video intros and outros and also the voice over.

Thanks for following the thread. I use both my Blackberry 10 and my Samsun Tab 4.

Not to worry, more info coming up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
beatzone:

Thanks for following the thread. I use both my Blackberry 10 and my Samsun Tab 4.

Not to worry, more info coming up!

Are you serious?? Please continue I'm following!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok guys...let's continue from from where we stopped.

Now that we've discussed Gig title, Gig Description, Profile writing, Metadata, Tags. It's time to discuss the suitable picture for your gig.

I know the place on your mind....Google!!

Am I right?

Well, google is a good place to get nice images. But, I'd advice you get a $5 gig on Fiverr. You get an amazing, customized picture - Awesome!!

But, to be honest with you, DO NOT USE PICTURE AGAIN.

That's true.... Never use picture for your gig. The best is VIDEO!!!!

If you do all the things exactly the way I outlined earlier, and add a VIDEO to it, you should make your first sale in 1 week!!!!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Now that we are done with setting up a GIG on Fiverr. Next is the term I invented myself= GIG MAINTENANCE.

The grave mistake NEW ARRIVALS make on Fiverr is, once they set up a gig with video, they just go to sleep, expecting miracle to happen.

Let me expatiate further :

It is like you having a place of business. You wake up in th morning, do what you have to do. Leave for your place of business everyday.

Now imagine the other scenario where you have to place of work, but you hardly care to check up on your wares. Do you think buyers will branch an empty shop with no seller inside? The answer is NO!

You might be wondering, what is this guy talking about.

Listen guys, Fiverr is like a market place. YOU MUST GO THERE EVERYDAY. It is COMPULSORY!!

In the next post, I will tell you what to do on fiverr when you visit, even if you don't have an order in cue.

See you soon!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nice one bro. Ride on!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emesky: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thank you so much, i am following.

7 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.