Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1588018 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GJulius(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
beatzone:
Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!
Thank you for good work you are doing here. I saw your work on Fiverr, I loved them. You are good. Your graphics design are take away. Keep it up. I was able to follow you through your comment on Fiverr forum.
For the assessment, here is my Fiverr name: greatjulius1. Thanks, God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by autofreak2020(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
beatzone:

I suggest you follow this thread religiously. A lot will be revealed soon. This is FREE

BOSS! Please what kind of service do you render on Fiverr?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
autofreak2020:

BOSS! Please what kind of service do you render on Fiverr?

My niche is music and audio

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
GJulius:

Thank you for good work you are doing here. I saw your work on Fiverr, I loved them. You are good. Your graphics design are take away. Keep it up. I was able to follow you through your comment on Fiverr forum.
For the assessment, here is my Fiverr name: greatjulius1. Thanks, God bless.

I will look you up, and give you my professional assessment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by annsmith4444: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Deardeals:
i like The kind of gig that you offer, how do I get the softwares that you use to offer such gigs? virtual dj?
Dear making money on fiverr is to offer the service that you know how to do well. if this guy is not good on dj works if mus have mess up long time ago. so please do offer what you can do well that is the major secrete of fiverr success and wealth

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2016
beatzone:

Hello, beatzone, I really appreciate how you took your time in sharing to us how to make money on fiverr as a seller within a short time. As a new seller, after setting my 3days ago, I got my first two orders that very day and made $12. Now, after I delivered the orders yesterday, one of the buyers left a positive review while d order did not leave any review at all. Will this affect my rating because am quite worried about it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Francgoz:
Hello, beatzone, I really appreciate how you took your time in sharing to us how to make money on fiverr as a seller within a short time. As a new seller, after setting my 3days ago, I got my first two orders that very day and made $12. Now, after I delivered the orders yesterday, one of the buyers left a positive review while d order did not leave any review at all. Will this affect my rating because am quite worried about it.

Thank you for coming back here to share your experience. I am so glad you started making the same day you set up your gig. Atleast others will now know that IT IS POSSIBLE !!!!

Now to your question. Not all sellers will drop you a comment and rate your work. The truth is, those comments help. The ranking helps a great deal as well.

I was gonna wait for my next post but, what the hell, let me use this opportunity to put it out there.

YOUR FIRST SALE

Your first sale is YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. You must make sure everything goes right. You client must be satisfied. Remember that, he took a great RISK by being your first buyer. I mean, put yourself in the guy's shoes. Someone that does not have a record of doing anything great. A new seller. Would you so freely willing to give such a person a try without any form of trust ?

Exactly my point. Hence, the need for all things to go right. Even after you DELIVERED THE ORDER, and your first buyer is not satisfied, do it again. Ask questions. Know what he wants. Make sure he is satisfied. Be kind,gentle,humble and professional.

What you need is his KIND COMMENT in the comment box, and his ration i.e 5 stars.
Once you get his, the next prospective buyer will not see you as a risk, and so is the next,and the next..... Before know what's happening, you are a rated seller.

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Francgoz:

Sorry, I got carried away when I saw that you made 2 sales the same day you set up your order. On the issue of buyer leaving reviews, When you deliver thier orders to them, ALWAY REMIND THEM TO GIVE YOU THEIR REVIEWS AND RATE YOUR WORK. Never forget to do this.

Like I said earlier, it is normal for some buyers not to give reviews. In my case, I have about 30 buyers who did not rate my work, nor drop reviews. But i still made Level 2 Seller within a very short time.

So, do not be afraid, because I know you will make much more sales,more money and more reviews.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Cheers to our success

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GJulius(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
beatzone:

Thank you, God bless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
GJulius:

Thank you, God bless.

I have checked out your gigs on fiverr. The following are my professional observations

1. You urgently need videos for all your gigs!!!!!!!!
2. Nicely written gig description, except for the part where you wrote "please obey the rules for peace" or something like that. Remove that part.
3. You need to do more on why they should hire you. Those things you wrote on your profile are great examples.
4. What are the stuff that make audio book tick. Tell them. Make them see why you are the best in this area.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Happy weekend guys...let's talk about the BUYER REQUEST PAGE

Most do not take this page seriously. Some are not even aware of its existence. The important thing is it is a treasure pot!

You should know first hand that buyers who are not ready to start looking through fiverr pages find this particular page the shortcut to getting the service the desire.

Imagine a world where impatience is the order of the day.

Imagine how many request pass through this page every 24hrs.

Imagine having a share of the distribution of orders everyday.

I myself go there EVERYDAY to send offers to buyers.

That said, how can you get offers accepted by buyers on this buyer requests page.

The secret is simple. Always belong to the class of first three sellers to send an offer. If you can, be the first. I'm not saying you should send offer after the first 3 sellers. Hell, you can send after the first 20. You've got nothing to lose.

Now when you do, please put the least fee of $5 in there. When the buyer inboxes you, then you can have upward negotiation from there.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Still talking about BUYER REQUEST PAGE, please note that you only have 10 approved offers to be sent in 24hours.

Once you exhaust the 10 available offers, that's it for the day. So, be sure you don't waste your offers on some stale requests.

Be smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
beatzone:
Still talking about BUYER REQUEST PAGE, please note that you only have 10 approved offers to be sent in 24hours.

Once you exhaust the 10 available offers, that's it for the day. So, be sure you don't waste your offers on some stale requests.

Be smart.

Bro please check out my fiverr gig http://fiverr.com/falzdbadguy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
dreamchaser01:

I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
beatzone:

I will

So, i've checked out your gig. And I think you've done a good job. A very good job. Below are my observations :

You need attractive or stylish code names for your GIG EXTRAS. Everything is about packaging.

I've mentioned this before; treat Fiverr as if it's your only source of livelihood. Give it everything you've got.

So, change names like "my $15 services 2" to code names like Basic package, Flex package, Super Flex package, Premium Flex package etc

It sounds like you are coordinated. Like you have these programmes well itemised.

The only thing left is- Make a good video.

1. Right everything important about your gig

2. Go to music and audio, get a voice over guy to read it.

3. Then make a video with it.

4. Upload and start making cool dollars

Let me know if you have further questions

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
dreamchaser01:

So, i've checked out your gig. And I think you've done a good job. A very good job. Below are my observations :

You need attractive or stylish code names for your GIG EXTRAS. Everything is about packaging.

I've mentioned this before; treat Fiverr as if it's your only source of livelihood. Give it everything you've got.

So, change names like "my $15 services 2" to code names like Basic package, Flex package, Super Flex package, Premium Flex package etc

It sounds like you are coordinated. Like you have these programmes well itemised.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wheesin(m): 2:34am On Feb 28, 2016
beatzone:

hi, i have gone through your thread and i am definitely feeling your movement. I am in level 1 in fiverr. Most of my clients were gotten through buyers request. But recently i discovered i wasn't getting clients anymore. out of 10 requests, not a single soul will contact me, unlike before. any help ?
p.s my gig is all fine, i have over 1K views, and more than 5 daiky clicks with a conversion of 6.5%. thank you

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2016
wheesin:

hi, i have gone through your thread and i am definitely feeling your movement. I am in level 1 in fiverr. Most of my clients were gotten through buyers request. But recently i discovered i wasn't getting clients anymore. out of 10 requests, not a single soul will contact me, unlike before. any help ?
p.s my gig is all fine, i have over 1K views, and more than 5 daiky clicks with a conversion of 6.5%. thank you

There's nothing to be worried about. All sellers experience a slump in sales at one point or the other.

But, you were not really clear as to how long it's been since your last successful sale?

If it's been up to 2 weeks (4weeks max), then re-jig your GIG.

Fine-tune it. Put a video, if you don't have. Check your gig extras to be sure they are not scaring buyers away.

Be rest assured sales will resume soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chyvy(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Hi, what does 100% response rate mean?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chyvy:
Hi, what does 100% response rate mean?

A measurement of how fast/quickly you respond to buyer's messages!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
beatzone:

Thanks boss. I'm currently working on the video.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chocorod(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi bro, I'm thinking of a french and English proofreading gig.Can you advise me on an android apps to use for my intro videos?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GJulius(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
beatzone:

I have checked out your gigs on fiverr. The following are my professional observations

1. You urgently need videos for all your gigs!!!!!!!!
2. Nicely written gig description, except for the part where you wrote "please obey the rules for peace" or something like that. Remove that part.
3. You need to do more on why they should hire you. Those things you wrote on your profile are great examples.
4. What are the stuff that make audio book tick. Tell them. Make them see why you are the best in this area.
Thank you for the great observation. I'm currently working on the video and I will also work on some others. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreamchaser01: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please help me check again i have created the video and edited some few things.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
dreamchaser01:
Please help me check again i have created the video and edited some few things.

will do

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
chocorod:
Hi bro, I'm thinking of a french and English proofreading gig.Can you advise me on an android apps to use for my intro videos?

Android app ? Maybe you should google "make free vdeo online" and see what pops up !
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2016
beatzone:

Sorry, I got carried away when I saw that you made 2 sales the same day you set up your order. On the issue of buyer leaving reviews, When you deliver thier orders to them, ALWAY REMIND THEM TO GIVE YOU THEIR REVIEWS AND RATE YOUR WORK. Never forget to do this.

Like I said earlier, it is normal for some buyers not to give reviews. In my case, I have about 30 buyers who did not rate my work, nor drop reviews. But i still made Level 2 Seller within a very short time.

So, do not be afraid, because I know you will make much more sales,more money and more reviews.

Cheer to our success
Thanks for your encouragement but after the latest now is that after delivering my gig to my 2 buyers about 4days ago, one of my gigs was ranked at first page of recommended gig and it's getting a lot of views and up 4.1k impressions. It gotten a total of 110 views within the first five days after the gig was set but no sales after delivering my gigs about 4days ago. I have been sending offers to buyers but no single response was forthcoming. At times, I become tired of sending offers. Could it be because I am a new seller. Pls wat is the way forward.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
beatzone:

Android app ? Maybe you should google "make free vdeo online" and see what pops up !
how lucrative do you think logo intro is on fiverr
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Singapore1:
how lucrative do you think logo intro is on fiverr
thanks

Common !!!! Don't be like that. Lucrative should be the last question on your mind. You know why? Because you've got nothing to lose. Nobody is asking you to pay membership or subscription fee on Fiverr, so YOU ARE NOT INVESTING A KOBO.

Take action if you are serious about making money. By that, i mean, FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF !!

By the way, that is what I made in February which ends today. That will go a long way as EXTRAs in my account !

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Francgoz:
Thanks for your encouragement but after the latest now is that after delivering my gig to my 2 buyers about 4days ago, one of my gigs was ranked at first page of recommended gig and it's getting a lot of views and up 4.1k impressions. It gotten a total of 110 views within the first five days after the gig was set but no sales after delivering my gigs about 4days ago. I have been sending offers to buyers but no single response was forthcoming. At times, I become tired of sending offers. Could it be because I am a new seller. Pls wat is the way forward.

You will make new sales !! Do not worked up easily.

Keep sending thos offers.

Best of luck !!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
beatzone:

Common !!!! Don't be like that. Lucrative should be the last question on your mind. You know why? Because you've got nothing to lose. Nobody is asking you to pay membership or subscription fee on Fiverr, so YOU ARE NOT INVESTING A KOBO.

Take action if you are serious about making money. By that, i mean, FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF !!

By the way, that is what I made in February which ends today. That will go a long way as EXTRAs in my account !
lol just want a motivation in order to step up my game cos i am good at using after effects thank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.