Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Truth Behind The Bread Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth Behind The Bread Seller (1347 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
The Bread seller story was Filmed by TY Bello, Jumoke is the Main Cast. Its Totally FAKE!!!
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL
SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER…. Yes, SPEAKER! The topic was ‘If we were the government‘… So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply silly fast one on us?

3. Bread Seller don’t Overdress like that: Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really
photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc…. For what did a young
lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and
attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an
endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!
You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas…. truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning.
Y’all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!
Whats your Say about this? – Drop your Comments.

Written by:- Tolu Lakin

Cc
Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by Bugatie(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Forget the theory and long grammer, it's all about the hand of God and His timing.
Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Dude take a chill pill

First of all its very possible to have a smooth face while hawking bread, I've seen a lot of them, beautiful girls, olajumoke is not even close to beautiful or having a fresh face... I grew up in Mosafejo Amukoko, and my neighbours sister hawks oranges when the season comes, bro that girl beauty on a scale of 10 is 7.5... so if u tink TY bello wud sit down with Tinnie Tempah to act this tin u call movie bro na lie... and she wasn't well dressed go look at the unedited version of that dress she was wearing, I've seen it here on nairaland, that dress no fine bro...if she was called to give a speech as a motivational speaker all she has to do is tell her story and bro it's motivational enough... so if you can't use her as a prayer point you can as well use yourself let's see where that would take you

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by PAO429: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2016
original DoubtingThomas
if u knw God well u ll knw it is more than possible
Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
the story is a fake.. we all knw that. except those indolent individuals who doesn't want to accept.

At that time of the night, no bread seller still dey outside.

besides, if you are having a professional photoshoot like TY said he was having, everything at the background is calculated for and no one will be allowed to just pass. besides, even if they did, the photographer won't snap out of the script!

the lady herself, who was to take an English lessons haa started giving motivational speeches and who has started appearing in fashion shows just after her first catwalk session, yesterday.

models are subjected to months of training and cosmetic overhaul before they appear for the world to see. our jumoke seemed to have the perfect skin, perfect brain to learn English in a week, perfect undestanding of the modelling world, just in a week or two.

that's nice..we are so gullible!!!
Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by Ramwab94(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
the story is a fake.. we all knw that. except those indolent individuals who doesn't want to accept.

At that time of the night, no bread seller still dey outside.

besides, if you are having a professional photoshoot like TY said he was having, everything at the background is calculated for and no one will be allowed to just pass. besides, even if they did, the photographer won't snap out of the script!

the lady herself, who was to take an English lessons haa started giving motivational speeches and who has started appearing in fashion shows just after her first catwalk session, yesterday.

models are subjected to months of training and cosmetic overhaul before they appear for the world to see. our jumoke seemed to have the perfect skin, perfect brain to learn English in a week, perfect undestanding of the modelling world, just in a week or two.

that's nice..we are so gullible!!!
My Guy, you're spot on jare. Although, I've never for once had a tinge of doubt in destiny, but this is telling more of a well perfected fairytale script. Nigerians are gullible. We almost, always fall for deception.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Bread Seller by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ramwab94:
My Guy, you're spot on jare. Although, I've never for once had a tinge of doubt in destiny, but this is telling more of a well perfected fairytale script. Nigerians are gullible. We almost, always fall for deception.

Did you just said almost?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Wizkid?…a Sierra Leonean Laments Over Presidential Welcome / Don Jazzy Might Get Married Soon / Actress Oge Okoye Share New Fierce photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.