Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode (4070 Views)

2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) / How Do I Get From Oshodi To Yaba (urgent Pls) / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by Achievement: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2016
please dear NL'rs help out i'll be coming to lagos alone for the first time and my bus is earmarked to stop at Ikorodu park but i'm confused as to how to get to Oshodi and then from Oshodi to Ijebu-ode. Please i'll be grateful if you can help out.
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by ikubch(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
You don't need to get to oshodi. From ikorodu you can get to sagamu via ogijo. From sagamu proceed to ijebu ode.
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by broadstreet: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
when you to ikorodu pack or garage just board a bus to oshodi from that spot 150naira so simple just enter red brt..then from oshodi ask ijebu ode garage under bridge so simple.
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by Kro1: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why do you have to get to Oshodi when you can get a direct bus from Ikorodu garage to Ijebu Ode.

Ikorodu is closer to Ijebu Ode, I drive from Ijebu Ode straight to Ikorodu under 40mins
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by Achievement: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ohhh am so grateful for your help thanks a lot thank you very much.
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ikorodu And Then From Oshodi To Ijebu-ode by Flexherbal(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Call someone you know in Lagos to help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Help Studying In KENYA / My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 / I Want To Travel To South Africa On A Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.