Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos (1234 Views)

Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by viviangist: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
After the death of Obi Edward Ofulue III, Ubulu-Uku community in Aniocha South local government area of Delta State has been thrown into jubilation as a new king was installed in the kingdom 45 days after the community’s monarch was abducted and subsequently murdered by suspected fulani herdsmen.

He is a 15- year old secondary school student,the son of the late king. Obi Ofulue lll. He is Obi m [Agbogidi] Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I.

The installation of Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I, followed the recent demise of his father, Obi Edward Ofulue III in the hands of persons suspected to be Fulani herdsmen who abducted him on January 5th along Igbodo- Obior road.
On the installation of the Obi,the Palace Secretary, Joseph Obaze, said it was in line with the custom and tradition of the people of Ubulu-Uku that a king is said to be dead only when a new one is installed and his first son crowned as king.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/15-year-old-new-king-ubulu-uku-community-in-delta-state-chukwuka-noah-akaeze

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by simplemach(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Another North Korea situation imminent, we pray he doesn't order the execution of his uncle. Like KIM of North Korea
Meanwhile girls will be like, "he's actually not a bad option for husband"
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by funnynation(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
When they say youth are the leaders of 2moro.. Dis is just the example.. Okwa chi na eme Eze.. Girls will be like ''he is not looking bad, nothing wrong to marry a boy that I age with 10yrs''..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by biafranbaby(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Sorry.
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by ajbabs(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by kellz0(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
see boy wey i they send errand those days
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by demo4ril97(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2016
And what happens to his education?.
Home teacher choi 9ja and funny cultures 15-years kwanu?
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by Tonyosas101(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2016
cool Will elders listen when he's making suggestions or he's just gonna sit down there and let things happen
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
I can't tell if he's really tall or if everyone is really short. All the same long live the king. Wear it well lil homie.
Re: 15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos by ademasta(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats to him and the community

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Benin Palace Chiefs Break The Native Chalk As Mourning Continues 4 Late Oba / Posting My Picture To Celebrate The Beginning Of My Mid-lifer's Crisis . / History Of Oke Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.