Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks (1386 Views)

5 Helpful Tips To Secure Any Android Phone From Threats / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by moremuch1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Most of the tv apps like mobdro, sybla tv etc, i have used hangs and skips(no thanks to slow network) making the whole viewing experience terrible.

I have searched for an app that can stream effortlessly even on 2G to no avail, so i decided to bring my inquiries here..

Please can anyone suggest to me an android tv app that can stream effortlessly even on slow network..

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by papadjaji: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Try Kodi. Its on play store. Search the internet for how to install addons to it.
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by leksgcfr(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Try Mobi Kora. Kodi requires a good internet connection.
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by moremuch1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
leksgcfr:

Ok, i will try it and give feedback on it...

Thanks
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by moremuch1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
leksgcfr:

Ok, i will try it and give feedbacks on it...

Thanks

Modified;The app is in Arabic,and it doesn't stream..
Any solutions
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why are u deceiving yourselves? Streaming needs fast internet (at least 3g), it is not rocket science. There's no app that will allow streaming on 2g without buffering. Even if u are streaming at 144p (which is about the lowest quality), if ur internet down speed is not up to 500kbps it will still buffer no matter the app.
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by leksgcfr(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
moremuch1:

Thanks

Modified;The app is in Arabic,and it doesn't stream..
Any solutions

Yes. It is in Arabic but u get to see it live. Just watch for the club's logo and u get to identify the match of ur choice. As for not streaming, I guess it's your network. You may need to try again.

BTW, as regards effortless streaming, there is nothing of such with the major telecoms we have here and as someone suggested , u just have to live with it that way.
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by oluadex99(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
moremuch1:

Thanks
Modified;The app is in Arabic,and it doesn't stream.. Any solutions

Even am using it with 2g network
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by csc2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
oluadex99:

Even am using it with 2g network
Why not edge network or Gprs? undecided undecided
Re: Any Android App That Can Still Stream Even On Bad Networks by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
csc2:

Why not edge network or Gprs? undecided undecided

U want to stream on edge or GPRS? Not a chance.

(1) (Reply)

Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l / Please I Need Your Opinion Now. I Want To Buy A Phone / Any Samsung Office In Ibadan ? I Want To Unlock My Samsung S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.