Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l (1379 Views)

My Htc Desire 610 Can't Recieve Call Nor Make Call / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l by paradigmshift(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks to the internet for making sure we don't worry about our phone bills ..call any network both local and international free .
Re: Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l by paradigmshift(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2016
Download the app from the link below and register and make free calls.

http:///l1fG08
Re: Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l by paradigmshift(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
I will teach u guys how to get 2000credit everyday to make call...

Just download and install ,then drop your feedback
Re: Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l by peterjero(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2016
The link no work.
Re: Make Call Free With Your Mtn,glo ,airte.l by temmy59: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
paradigmshift:
Thanks to the internet for making sure we don't worry about our phone bills ..call any network both local and international free .
Hello sir can you contact me on whatsapp, I need your help in finding a series movie.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Smile Launches 4G SIM / Samsung Galaxy S6 Active / Please,how much is the screen of this Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.