Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Idiots Thread - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idiots Thread (906 Views)

Bbnaija: Idiots! - Ebuka Slams Claims Of Cee-c Being His Ex-girlfriend / “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda / I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
tho I'm not an idiot but just helping y'all idiots out there to get together cos I believe only an idiot will view this thread...so welcome y'all idiots that view this thread cos there is no way you can win the argument that you're not an idiot
imagine you saw *idiots thread*, you clicked and you wanna tell me you're an idiot.... c'mon you're an idiot jor! so chill together and converse...I'm OUTTA HERE bye
Re: Idiots Thread by kilode100(f): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Virgin boy, hawa u?
Re: Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:
Virgin boy, hawa u?
you got the wrong guy ma'am! I'm gay
Re: Idiots Thread by kilode100(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
AVVS:
you got the wrong guy ma'am! I'm gay

Is that supposed to shock me?.. You need serious banging, gay or not!!

3 Likes

Re: Idiots Thread by cokacoola(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
1st idiot just arrived
Re: Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:

Is that supposed to shock me?.. You need serious banging, gay or not!!
egbami ke!!! she/he wanna force bang me...lala pls make this front page... it's a motivational story
it's goan be like *unknown gender wanna rape him but he refused * on the front page
Re: Idiots Thread by kilode100(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
AVVS:
egbami ke!!! she/he wanna force bang me...lala pls make this front page... it's a motivational story
it's goan be like *unknown gender wanna rape him but he refused * on the front page

Still aiming to shock me? You need to try harder Ogbeni... Na rod I go take disvirgin that tiny azzhole.

5 Likes

Re: Idiots Thread by cruzita(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided its obvious
Re: Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:

Still aiming to shock me? You need to try harder Ogbeni... Na rod I go take disvirgin that tiny azzhole.
Jesu.... this one na idiot indeed... *holds my ass and hop off*
Re: Idiots Thread by kilode100(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
AVVS:
Jesu.... this one na idiot indeed... *holds my ass and hop off*

You no want make I drill your azzhole with 8mm rod??

See him tiny azzhole cheesy cheesy
Re: Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided its obvious
y'all see.... she just confirmed it " its obvious" she's an idiot
Re: Idiots Thread by AVVS(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:

You no want make I drill your azzhole with 8mm rod??
See him tiny azzhole cheesy cheesy
fear pharaoh my brother.. today is Sunday
Re: Idiots Thread by AvsGot007(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2016
AVVS:
tho I'm not an idiot but just helping y'all idiots out there to get together cos I believe only an idiot will view this thread...so welcome y'all idiots that view this thread cos there is no way you can win the argument that you're not an idiot
imagine you saw *idiots thread*, you clicked and you wanna tell me you're an idiot.... c'mon you're an idiot jor! so chill together and converse...I'm OUTTA HERE bye
Yea right

(1) (Reply)

Actor Emeka Enyiocha Steps Out In All Black / P-square Finally Back Together For Real!! (screen Shots) / Omotola Steps Out In Style For Dinner At The US Consul General's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.