Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role (1190 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) / Banky W Turns A Truck Pusher For A Movie Role (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by neolboy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
People say Nudity is one way to get to the peak of a career and Nollywood is never gonna slow down the tempo when it comes to showing lot of flesh to its teeming fans.

Chika Okeke Upcoming Nollywood actress Chika Okeke is running to the top in the Nigerian entertainment industry as she choose to be completely naked on a movie scene.

The upcoming actress and television anchor Chika Okeke obviously has got nothing to lose, and of course the price must be right.

The Thespian was completely naked in a bath tub as she takes on a daring role on the set of a movie – knock knock (the morning after), fellow Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna proudly revealed on his Instagram page.

source:https://thenews.ng/entertainment/chika-okeke-goes-completely-naked-for-a-movie-role/

Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by neolboy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
just because of a movie role

Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by kilode100(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
I no see yansh, I no see toto, which one be completely unclad @ Op?..

6 Likes

Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by AngryNigerian(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow! To be cameraman eh, you go de often see all these things wen celebrities de hide! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

...& the babe no fine though
Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by CaroLyner(f): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
i dont know her.
whatever rocks her boat
Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by menabae(f): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol her dimples like mine cheesy
Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
g
Re: Chika Okeke Goes Completely Naked For A Movie Role by csbenedict: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
She resemble that girl wey bite person pikin

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Wants To Give This Lady N500,000 Right Now / Omotola Jalade’s Event Centre In Lagos Destroyed By Rainstorm / Endowed Actress, Ayo Adesanya Flaunts Her Laurel At The City People Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.