Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady (60084 Views)

Annie Idibia Exposes The Lady Trying To Steal Her Man (photo) / Legendary 2face's Wife, Annie Idibia Exposes The Lady Trying To Steal Her Man / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nienie(f): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
lol
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by eightsin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
2baba... one love.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's not the outside woman we should be calling home wrecker... What about the husband that allowed his home to be wrecked by his own actions?

4 Likes

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by gasgenius(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Non sense , u no know who 2baba be before ? So u married a womanizer so enjoy . No spoil 2 face next album Abeg
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by gasgenius(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
MrsKheiron:

I have not in my twenty one years on earth read such stupidity.
Just read urs
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by banmee(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
That Girl is to ugly to be sucking my dad's chauffeur's divk not to mention 2face...The account seems fake tho.

Men are designed to fvck different pvssys. When will women realize this?...I can fvck as many girls as I want and raise a good family lovingly after all it's just pvssy I enjoy,it's not like I am tryna divorce you or something

I am sorry for you. You are preparing for a very, very sad life. You might want to change that mindset. When you are young you can say whatever and do whatever. Truth is life is not really like that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by banmee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chiccly:
Dear God,

Please save our marriages away from the know and the unknown home breakers.

There is nothing like "home breakers". Annie is just wasting her time. It can only happen if 2face wants it to. No one can force you to do what you don't WANT to in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Annie just dey wail for nothing.. She knew whom she married , so i wonder the screams online.. Annie focus on yur home , Tuface is legendary with women grin grin grin
He no dey taya.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by sammyuche(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na only when guy get money all dis drama fit dey happen for him side....

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
gasgenius:

Just read urs

Epic fail at Sarcasm.

Next!
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by dabimzy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wonder what is wrong with all these bitches and home wreckers.If one is not facing pressure from the inlaws,it's from you. God! Pls save all the marriages.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
josh005:
What goes around comes around

How do u mean?
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
a chronic womanizer can never change,and 2face happens to be one,nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to be kept,even if God makes and Angel from heaven and he sees her decend himself,it won't stop him,2face is the problem not the women
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by skedemi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
it's a fake story.. bloggers be doin shiitt to get traffic. cool

Dnt believ all what u see in social media.

Even d twitter handle is annieidibia1.. with much emphasis on the "1" someoda person must have created an account for dat.
that's her real account baba...u can go check it out on IG.... so u mean to say Djexclusive83 is a fake account or twyse_116??
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Orikinla(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't want to laugh. Mrs. Idibia is funny. When 2Face could not pay his medical bills years back in Festac Town, because he was very poor, it was not Annie who came to his rescue, but Tetsola, the former beauty queen. Annie later resurfaced when 2Face made it and was having different baby mamas. In African culture and tradition, the mothers of the first son and second son of 2Face have more claims than Annie. My best advice to her is STOP HARASSING THE YOUNG LADY AND FACE YOUR HUSBAND WHO FLIRTS WITH PRETTY AND SEXY GIRLS. Even if a woman opens her door wide for a man, he should have the guts not to enter the place. grin

4 Likes

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
dederocs:
a real man like tuface must sure have a harem of women,thats the way its suppose to be...deal with it.

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by clickwtB(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Annie idibia pls don't mind her. I am sure she must be an APC supporter undecided
NA LIE ONLY PDP CHIKALAS BEHAVE LIKE THAT!
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
That Girl is to ugly to be sucking my dad's chauffeur's divk not to mention 2face...The account seems fake tho.

Men are designed to fvck different pvssys. When will women realize this?...I can fvck as many girls as I want and raise a good family lovingly after all it's just pvssy I enjoy,it's not like I am tryna divorce you or something
Don't do to people, what you won't want them to do to you.

The issue is not about taking good care of your wife, or not trying to divorce her.

If she starts fvcking different dyks (your words). How would you feel? be truthful.

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by CltrAltDel: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:

2baba is that you.....i hail o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by sameba(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Issorai..... Pls leave 2baba for Annie ---ooooh......see something oooo....come to me....am available....Lol
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by PecE2Make: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just see how she de expose her breast
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
She can't even spell. Anyway,common with the yeyebrities.
Annie, it's 'order' not 'oder'. 'I'm a' not 'Am a'.

3 Likes

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by XaintJoel20: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
The lady in question should sue 2face's wife for libel and deformation of character...
Cases like this gives me joy when defending my client...
I would nail it...

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by rugged7(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!

King Solomon had 700 wives nd cheated on dem with 300 concubines;

Ur husband cheats with only one lady, and we no go hear word again.

My friend, go and read your bible.

Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by XaintJoel20: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
I don't want to laugh. Mrs. Idibia is funny. When 2Face could not pay his medical bills years back in Festac Town, because he was very poor, it was not Annie who came to his rescue, but Tetsola, the former beauty queen. Annie later resurfaced when 2Face made it and was having different baby mamas. In African culture and tradition, the mothers of the first son and second son of 2Face have more claims than Annie. My best advice to her is STOP HARASSING THE YOUNG LADY AND FACE YOUR HUSBAND WHO FLIRTS WITH PRETTY AND SEXY GIRLS. Even if a woman opens her door wide for a man, he should have the guts not to enter the place. grin
Do you drink Origin? If yes, meet me at the pub right away...
You dey think with your brain not ass...
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Iamlordgee(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
This year ehn..
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Actionleap: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
A guy masturbated in a pool and about 6 ladies go pregnant swimming in the same pool. I was wondering if the guy is related to Tuface.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by tunde1200(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
You are funy guy!.

espn:
Let the woman have er share of 2babas free donation too! Why is Annie bin selfish ere!
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by bros856: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Annie Please accept it because thats who your husband is. You knew him before you marry him. so face your family and stop disgracing yourself in the public. You can't be fighting for what you claim and call your own.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by nwaanambra1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
[size=16pt]2baba is obviously not happy in this cage he is in - look into his eye and you will see he is already planning a prison break! it will happen sooner or later mark my word! lipsrsealed[/size]

[size=14pt]that anie woman has really cage his balls! but she doesn't knw yet that u cant cage air! lipsrsealed grin [/size]
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by blackprowler: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
missbronze:
Don't do to people, what you won't want them to do to you.

The issue is not about taking good care of your wife, or not trying to divorce her.

If she starts fvcking different dyks (your words). How would you feel? be truthful.

Kai! Who paid bride price on whom? In Africa, women continue to insist on being property; they just take out time to be one to a very successful man. All these Western terms of "cheating" doesn't apply in Africa. Will all this issue come up if Tubaba is a poor ugly guy? How many girls him don do sef? My guy who has no fame and just manage to get one car working his ass off as a boring engineer is having 3 different girls a day before retiring to his wife and he's had over 100 girls in less than 10 years. I senior Tuface but I no get single girl as I'm poor and not handsome. You think girls are blind? Marriage is overrated and hypocritical. Girls don't give a hoot if you're married. They just need a hot guy to do them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by zubby29(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amelian:
Annie just dey wail for nothing.. She knew whom she married , so i wonder the screams online.. Annie focus on yur home , Tuface is legendary with women grin grin grin
He no dey taya.
concubine alert.am sure u have tasted him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.