Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady (60083 Views)

Annie Idibia Exposes The Lady Trying To Steal Her Man (photo) / Legendary 2face's Wife, Annie Idibia Exposes The Lady Trying To Steal Her Man / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by zubby29(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
peppyluv02:
She can't even spell. Anyway,common with the yeyebrities.
Annie, it's 'order' not 'oder'. 'I'm a' not 'Am a'.
madam Englishwoman plz leave Annie and her husband alone.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
zubby29:
concubine alert.am sure u have tasted him

Taste what? Mtcheww... I dont do ,date or have flings with married men ,how much more Tuface , and no matter their status in fame , money or bedroom... Everyone knows tuface no dey see woman remove eye.. He has to enter the place , if the woman allow am... And me? I aint such woman... Gerrit.....cmon gerriahiaaa mehn.
Tuface ko, Tupac ni
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by AngryNigerian(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
peppyluv02:
She can't even spell. Anyway,common with the yeyebrities.
Annie, it's 'order' not 'oder'. 'I'm a' not 'Am a'.

Hhmm, nne face ya front oo...if she catch u ee

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by KanwuliaExtra: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sooooooooo, this DESPERADO woman still thinks she has a husband? grin
It hasn't dawned on her she married an IDOMA MAD DOG with an extremely RABID BLOKOS? cheesy
She go soon quench ke! grin

Typical JUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSS NAIJA-AKATA WOMAN!
Instead of her to face her he-goat of a husband, she is busy pursuing the third parties.
Blaaaady fool! angry
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by holyfather(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Which "home " ?
She ain't got one.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by wittyt98(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Jadekitana:
And how many more women would she paste their pics on instagram? She hasn't seen anything yet. She had better ignore these side evil girls and face her home!

hmm I day suspect say this gyal sef go be one kind badoo chick ooo!
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by cardoctor(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2016
The war hasn't started yet.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by oluwaseun239(m): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2016
"won’t embarrass you... " my favourite line grin
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Brinxs(m): 2:47am On Feb 22, 2016
She wan do #CodedThings with 2baba oooh
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Lusheyi(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2016
and on her shirt, it reads... keep calm and share your hubby..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by idupaul: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2016
scribble:
Tubaba

Sharp nigga

He will be reporting all the ugly ones to wifey and snacking the booty girls on the low

Poor thing

Got served

You sabi the code
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by dederocs(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
MrsKheiron:

I have not in my twenty one years on earth read such stupidity.

the truth is bitter...believe me, only a poor man keeps one woman,except for the born agains...lol
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
DashMeYansh:
That Girl is to ugly to be sucking my dad's chauffeur's divk not to mention 2face...The account seems fake tho.

Men are designed to fvck different pvssys. When will women realize this?...I can fvck as many girls as I want and raise a good family lovingly after all it's just pvssy I enjoy,it's not like I am tryna divorce you or something

You fvck the wrong pvssy they then you get really fvcked up

Besides how would you feel when your wife goes out to get her own pvssy fvcked by some Kunta Kinte out there hunh?

Wouldnt be so manly then would it.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2016
blackprowler:

Kai! Who paid bride price on whom? In Africa, women continue to insist on being property; they just take out time to be one to a very successful man. All these Western terms of "cheating" doesn't apply in Africa. Will all this issue come up if Tubaba is a poor ugly guy? How many girls him don do sef? My guy who has no fame and just manage to get one car working his ass off as a boring engineer is having 3 different girls a day before retiring to his wife and he's had over 100 girls in less than 10 years. I senior Tuface but I no get single girl as I'm poor and not handsome. You think girls are blind? Marriage is overrated and hypocritical. Girls don't give a hoot if you're married. They just need a hot guy to do them
Wait, wait, let me ask you, Is it not your friend that asks the girls out? He invites the gals into his life, despite being married. Your friend choose to be unfaithful to his wife. Help me and ask him, if his wife happens to start cheating on him like he is doing to her, How would he feel?

African or Western, all I am saying..., Don't do to people what you won't want them to you.

And, pls, marriage is not overrated and hypocritical biko. It is the best thing that can happen to two madly in love persons. I mean two bestfriends., a mutual feelings.
Re: Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mr watchman,what's my business with her or her husband?
Just making corrections for the sake of her young fans who might be learning from her.

zubby29:
madam Englishwoman plz leave Annie and her husband alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.