Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Funny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny (1077 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny by obitwo: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Funny by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Life go on, that is simple
Re: Funny by dammytosh: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
ok an affair with her boss before we met.

Now that i know, She has to quit the job or hold on to the job and her boss.

No negotiations at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny by yvelchstores(f): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
No matter what is true and what isn't, I know something for sure, you are meddling in a private affaire that has nothing to do with u. Mind ur business pls, try not to wreck that home. If it has to be wrecked, don't be d one to do it.
Re: Funny by obitwo: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2016
yvelchstores:
No matter what is true and what isn't, I know something for sure, you are meddling in a private affaire that has nothing to do with u. Mind ur business pls, try not to wreck that home. If it has to be wrecked, don't be d one to do it.

If I wanted to wreck it, don't you think I could have done this long ago with the information I've always had?
Re: Funny by yvelchstores(f): 5:38am On Feb 22, 2016
obitwo:

If I wanted to wreck it, don't you think I could have done this long ago with the information I've always had?
d information u already had still wasn't ur business. Ur friend is just a trying time in his marriage, that doesn't mean they won't reconcile.
Re: Funny by obitwo: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
yvelchstores:
d information u already had still wasn't ur business. Ur friend is just a trying time in his marriage, that doesn't mean they won't reconcile.

It's none of my business but like I said he keeps asking me for information. As a guy if I was in his shoes, I'd feel the same. These things have a way of repeating themselves.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About This Picture, A Hit Or Miss On Marriage / What Should I Do? / Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.