Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? (531 Views)

Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? / Getting Banned From Your Own Topic Is Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by MelodiousCity(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please seun and nairaland moderators, why do I keep getting ban for opening a harmless thread concerning me selling data?? I don't seem to know my offence so please you guys should detail me what have I done? I'm only trying to sell my data here, so what have done wrong??
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by ladyF(f): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Are you part of the people selling 50GB for 1,500? grin
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by MelodiousCity(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Are you part of the people selling 50GB for 1,500? grin

No, I dont have 50GB worth of data for single sale and I don't think anyone sells that. Max is 10GB at 10400.
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by psucc(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Are you a scammer or a potential one or do you possess those qualities?
Or do you attack APC?
Make I no talk again o or else the ban mods go come after me.
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by MelodiousCity(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
psucc:
Are you a scammer or a potential one or do you possess those qualities?

Or do you attack APC?

Make I no talk again o or else the ban mods go come after me.

I'm not a scammer, thanks.
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by theshaderoom: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP maybe its because lots of scammers spam nairaland under the guise of selling lots of gb for little money and fleece greedy people of their money.

The mods probably dont know who is who and just block anybody that promotes that kind of business
Re: Please Why Do I Keep Getting Banned? by MelodiousCity(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
theshaderoom:
OP maybe its because lots of scammers spam nairaland under the guise of selling lots of gb for little money and fleece greedy people of their money.

The mods probably dont know who is who and just block anybody that promotes that kind of business

I understand sir, this was just something I put in place for extra income, they would have at least let one person buy data from me and see if i was fake or not.

(1) (Reply)

Solid Wood Bed Frame For Sale Manchester UK / Egyptian Student May Be Deported After Trump Threat / #okeā€™badan Festival: Gani Adams Laments Fading Glory Of Cultural Heritage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.