Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Recive Sense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Recive Sense (286 Views)

"English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recive Sense by slaz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
You are an undergraduate who is dependent on his parents for finances. And you have a girlfriend who is also dependent on her parents (plus you and other hosts of innumerable angels in joyful assembly) for finances too. Now you are always calling her on phone. Not night call o. You call the call of your life while it is day because night cometh when no man shall call (or when no girl shall pick). You call her every one hour. And each time you call her, you are dragging who will say bye-bye first. You are busy arguing who will end the call. On the very top of your credit o! Ok. I'm not complaining for you o. It is not none of my business. My only problem is that you think it is love that is doing you. My brother, behold, this post is knocking at the door of your sense. If you open, it will come in and dine with you. If you don't, the feet of the men who buried your colleagues are at the door, and they will carry you out also. Many are the afflictions of a poor man, but a wedding invitation from the girl he loves addeth more sorrows. A post is enough for the wise. A sense is enough for the fool. A call is enough for the day. And a card is enough for the call.
Re: Recive Sense by anuma1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Message to Me, Mod, Seun, Lalastica, Lady F, Introvert. Nice Post

(1) (Reply)

Online SAP BASIS Training / Need Someone To Enlighten Me On How To Start Private Secondary School / Oou(0labisi Onabanjo University) Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.