Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. (1265 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by chocolateme(f): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
I wonder who left her alone for this long....
First I would rush her to the hospital.

Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by Gracito(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will faint first godini
Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by AngryNigerian(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I go fall for ground in shock first oo
Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
shey na butter be dat for her body? I go just go buy bread & Pepsi ni..

1 Like

Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by Yustash001(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Shey na Akamu she pour for body....na to just take her to bathroom and wash her...
Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by polynomial(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Let me get to know you choco. Can I hv ur contact
Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
What would I do? Nothing. I'd just laugh.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by xendra: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Did she do this to herself? and somebody saw her like this and still had time to take pictures??
Re: How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. by NoRetreat(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2016
xendra:
Did she do this to herself? and somebody saw her like this and still had time to take pictures??
the person who took the photo is less intelligent than the child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos- A Nigerian Marries An Old American Because Of Resident Card / Kissing A Baby On The Ear Can Cause Deafness / Was Mama Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.