Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (32902 Views)

Are Yoruba Men Like This?? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Xposer: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2016
A US freelance writer /journalist who is a half-Nigerian, Imade Nibokun went on a full online rant in talking about Nigerian men who blame her for not knowing her Nigerian father whom she said abandoned her...She also took a swipe at Nigerian fathers whom she called crappy. She took to her twitter handle to make her mind known. See below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/imadeintruth/status/701632623358164992

Via http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/why-i-avoid-old-nigerian-men-like.html

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by kikilove(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2016
smiley well that's the type of father u got,most Nigerian men I know like and claim their kids even when some can't afford to take care of the kids. By the way am FTC, haven't been FTC for a long time.This is really nice

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Xposer: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2016
more

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by CastedDude: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2016
dis is serious....so much anger

5 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Cpumping(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2016
chai, too much pain

5 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by gabinogem(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2016
She should be careful not to be consumed by such baggage of hatred.

20 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by abbeycial: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2016
sorry dear, u are not lucky in that area.
not all fathers are like that.

and for those asking u jamb questions, some may want to help u track d old man.

14 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by M4gunners: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Now i can see why his Father abandoned her.Is like he consulted Oracle to know what the Child future look like, and the answer he got maid him abandoned her.
Look at the words that is coming out of her mouth, it shows She hate Nigeria with passion.

45 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by CastedDude: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2016
I am telling u... she's already filled with so much hatred and pain...she needs CHANGE
gabinogem:
She should be careful not to be consumed by such baggage of hatred.

10 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by dainformant(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2016
sorry dear..it is well ..try and expunge hatred from ur heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by CastedDude: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2016
what of if ur dad is Buhari, will u still hate him?

#JustAsking

7 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2016
It Could easily have been a man from any other country or race...Any man can do Tis to her...sad sad it had to be. A Nigerian tho.....
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by ichukwu48: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2016
Thank God I'm Biafran so we good right Imade?

16 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
ichukwu48:
what has dis got to do with ipod? I suppose y'all don leave na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by CastedDude: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
u are Biafran yet u use Naira.. who u dey decive?
ichukwu48:

5 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Kelklein(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
ok..her life.. her business

2 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Royalmic24(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Nwasco16: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Interesting... The journalist is just an old pained biatch

5 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by kennyman2000(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by kay29000(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Hmm! Why hate all Nigerian men because your Dad abandoned you. All Nigerian men are not like your father.

10 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
She's demented, apparently. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by hujiedit(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by thecrush: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
I Hate and I repeat I Hate looking at the face of this demented Black assed Oyibo....
Mtchewww.... When Trump enter i go know where u go run go
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by NigWritershub: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Seriously. Why can't they request that the father seek her out...

2 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by shizzy7(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Who is this one again?
Ugly geh

mmtscheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
All I know is I've got a wonderful father in my dad and with God on my side, I'll be the best father for my children when I become a dad

6 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by 9jatatafo(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
I don't blame her because some men are not just responsible. I have been in her shoes but I don't hate my father. My father abandoned me when I was 2 y/o and my grandma took care of me.

6 Likes

Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by bqlekan(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Why not bleach that skin and be like your so called gods... :-)

Deluded fellow
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by ORACLE1975(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
What
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by XploraBen(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Okay.This rant will never change anything about them.
Re: Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- by KINGwax007(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
if ur fada abandoned u, its because u scared him with ur ugliness!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.