Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students (672 Views)

Finally Jamb Have Release The Results / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by shekinahola: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2016
I SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK AND I BELIEVE IT IS WORTH SHARING

" Tosin Sanusi is the CEO of Edubox, He was in My Office with this letter he received from WEAC asking him to pay 1850,000 For requesting details of best WAEC Students so that he Can give them Scholarship and FREE Coaching through his NGO. This is Disgraceful and Height of Corruption. Why will WEAC Collect 1,850,000Naira for details of best students whose Details should have been in the public domain in the first place. Pls share this until it get to right authority and this kind of act must stop! "

I can't understand the logic behind the reasoning of WAEC for demanding 1.85 Million naira from a scholarship giving organization before they would release the names of the best performing students of 2014/2015 session.

It is disheartening that some wicked souls in the organization just couldn't see the reason to publish the names of such bright young minds even without anyone asking.

Attached to this are the images of what transpired between WAEC and the Scholarship Organisation.

Moderators Please do the needful. Put it on front page . Thanks

Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by Last2comment(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by Last2comment(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by shekinahola: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2016
I can't believe this topic have not reached the front page. WHAOWW
Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by AK6464(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Ewoooooooooo! Baba must hear this
Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by shekinahola: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Front page plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Waec Demands 1.85 Million Naira To Release The Names Of The Best Students by otswag(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Smh!!!and then we keep on asking why kids are getting less motivated with education. See Corruption frustrating the reward of great academic prowess.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Has Failed But I Know God Hasn't!!! / Ayodele Dada, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Celeb Does Not Deserve Any More Gifts / Project Pulse : Basic Life Support Training For Student Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.