Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff (580 Views)

Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff by veeluv2015(f): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Shan George, has taken to her Instagram page to bring back the issue of how she was scammed by one Andrew Ameh Ujah (aka DRO) who works with Soundcity.

Andrew requested that she pays the sum of N100,000 before he'll air a video she was promoting on Soundcity. She made the payment in December 2014 and claims that Soundcity has not played the video since then.

She shared a photo of the teller as evident of payment and wrote:

"This person Andrew Ameh Ujah alias DRO who works wit Soundcity insisted i pay him 100k before he plays a music video i was promoting. this is evidence of dat payment. he has not played dat video even once since then. wen i asked him wots up. he said my video SUMMER ROSE by JAGA. directed by MATTMAX is a rubbish video dats why he didnt play it. a video he saw and approved before asking me to pay d 100k. yet he didnt refund my money. my pple abeg wots ur take on this?"

I really wonder what this country is turning into. Scam everywhere. #ShineYourEyesOh

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/shan-george-gets-scammed-of-n100000-by.html

Re: Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff by HungerBAD: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
The piece of paper itself does not show anything.

I can walk into any bank and come out with one. If really she paid this money, then she knows the right place to lodge her complaint, and not on the pages of the online media world.

To the Poster.

Signatures are the easiest thing to forge.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff by veeluv2015(f): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
The piece of paper itself does not show anything.

I can walk into any bank and come out with one. If really she paid this money, then she knows the right place to lodge her complaint, and not on the pages of the online media world.

The piece of paper doesn't prove anything? How about the teller's signature?
Re: Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
eeeeehn oo goo rae ni
Re: Shan George Gets Scammed Of N100,000 By Soundcity Staff by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided na for this kind time person wan lose that kind amount?I go fight till I get am back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade Set For Gidi Fest 2016 / Look What AY Post On Instagram / Few Photos From The Service Of Song Of Nigerian Singer Nomoreloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.