Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) (41574 Views)

Checkout Mercy Johnson In New Makeup Pics / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by BabaArmstrong(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
But that's her life and she's doing what makes her happy.. How's that one my business ?
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by IZZIFLOW(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
undecided undecided so this one na news?
ah dtin taya me 2 oo
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by KingRex1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
kikikiki
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by kceewhyte(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
jeeqaa7:
Ikwikwi
bahd guy
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
looks like a moulded face. undecidedlooks like a moulded face.
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by chinsmama: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is beautiful joor
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
looks like a moulded face. undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Emilo247(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by repogirl(f): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
She looks like a pretty doll...I like, especially that shade of lipstick.
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Emilo247(f): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Arsenate(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hipsmania:
Nigerians and their pokenosing business again.What your problem with other peoples make up.There are too many important things to do that to waste time analysing peoples make up.
but she actually put it out there for people to analyze. If you guys want everyone to mind their business then you guys should keep your private lives private.
This is simple logic

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Cylas(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
#Dis mercy pictures and story for dis nairaland plenty pass d number of movies she don act.. Abeg how many movies she don act? #
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Too much pancake + Too much photoshop= WTF
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Tobium1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Make up?? Did'nt notice dat o, her boobs was all I culd focus on
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by cruzita(f): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
only your moniker is a big turn off
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by martineverest(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Covering sunburn in the eye and cheek region as a result of too much glutathione
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by yemoxyl(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tell me that's a drawing of her shocked
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Kwinest(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
sincerely, she looks artificial. Mayb she's not aware.
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by siegfried99(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is this a picture or a painting? grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Tomasboy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
fhunmi:
[b][/b]
@your signature. . . How come a healthy -happy looking girl like you is an introvert. . . You seems not like one though embarassed
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nawa oh...Pelxin cannur purriz pinshur on IG again?? D kind of critics we av in dis country gan sef. Iz sha her face n its her make up too. U pipu shu sha leave omolomo alone.
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by skedemi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
DT is not her real face oo grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by cap28: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Transgender alert. # I can't stand trannies and ladyboys
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omo see ripe bweast bigger better more succulent and beautiful than VickyRotex own

Mod lift your ban on iyangbali, it is not a crime to mention seun's name in a comment
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
fake fake fake... make-up plus too much editing
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by samlegendsam: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is animation not make up.its not real mehn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Shaw007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
looks like some PlayStation character
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by ItuExchange(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Who cares? As long as she's happy.
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Tinaflux(f): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
coolshe looks.....different

btw is dat eye lens?
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by LordDecency(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Coughs Blood....

All Dy see is d Booby....

Endtime Editinq
Re: Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) by Zoe99(f): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2016
She's another Toke Makinwa in the making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) / Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.