Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo (709 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Ajise Efeturu shared the photos and testimony on Facebook. Below is what he wrote;

"For seven years, Mr Isaiah has been mad but the picture of Bishop David Oyedepo dragged him to Living Faith Church Okpokunou in Delta state after the covenant hour of prayer this morning. God of Oyedepo healed him of madness. To God alone be all the Glory. We are truly in revival".

More pics here --> http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/02/pics-mad-man-healed-after-he-was-led-to.html

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016

Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by EgusiSoup: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by EgusiSoup: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

WICKEDNESS is when you post topic and still book first to comment space. undecided
Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by malvisguy212: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Atheists will always find excuse to disbelief because their mind is sealed. The work of the holy spirit is to convict sinner, failing to allow the spirit to convict you of your sin imply "the unforgiven sin" the context in which christ talk about the unforgiven sin, if you read the whole chapter, you will understand the context and what lead to the statement. Jesus cast out demon from a man, YET the teachers of the law find excuse to disbelief in jesus miracle, they say "he cast out demon with the help of demon" that was their excuse, TELL me, how can demon cast out demon ? The reason they look for excuse to disbelief in jesus is because , they DISCONECT themselves from the spirit of truth, they holy spirit cannot convict such people, hence they are doom. This people cannot be forgiven because they HIDE their sin.

Isaiah 6:8-12
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
“Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 9 He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ 10 Make the heart of this people CALLOUSED ; make their ears DULL
and close their eyes.[ a] Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.” 11 Then I said, “For how long, Lord?”
And he answered: “Until the cities lie ruined
and without inhabitant,until the houses are left deserted and the fields ruined and ravaged,
12 until the Lord has sent everyone far away
and the land is utterly forsaken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by sonofthunder: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Hallelujah, God be praised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by sonofluc1fer: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
malvisguy212:
Atheists will always find excuse to disbelief because their mind is sealed.
A little bit of skepticism never hurt anyone. You Christians just believe any headline without asking any questions. Christians never lie, right?
Re: Mad Man Healed After He Was Led To Living Faith Church By Bishop Oyedepo's Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
In all situations, give thanks!

I give thanks to God that I am not mad to take in madness.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Celebrates With Traditional Masquerade Spirit / Condoms Suck! Go Bare Skin! But... / WHY? China Bans Civil Servants, Students From Ramadan Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.