Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Latest Value Of Xperia L - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Value Of Xperia L (649 Views)

The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 / Get 6 Times The Value Of Your Recharge On Airtel's Smart Connect 2.0 / The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Value Of Xperia L by OLOLYVE(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls pal in the house,does anyone know the current value of Sony Xperia L
Re: Latest Value Of Xperia L by cutejeff(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2016
I have a Sony xperia c3 for sale bought brand new last month,carton still intact whatsapp me for more details and pics......45k
Re: Latest Value Of Xperia L by OLOLYVE(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
cutejeff:
I have a Sony xperia c3 for sale bought brand new last month,carton still intact whatsapp me for more details and pics......45k

Thanks cutejeff, I just wish to know the current price of Xperia L
Re: Latest Value Of Xperia L by TOPAI7(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Xperia L is scarce in the market. But i can help you get a brand new Xperia L, if you are interested.

OLOLYVE:

Thanks cutejeff, I just wish to know the current price of Xperia L
Re: Latest Value Of Xperia L by OLOLYVE(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
TOPAI7:
Xperia L is scarce in the market. But i can help you get a brand new Xperia L, if you are interested.

I have one now,bought it new but wish to swap the phone for Xperia Z3 or Z2.Need help on that.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wats The Best Data Subscription For Bb10 Devices / Need Help From Xiaomi Users / HTC Desire 820

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.