Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Right To Complain? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Right To Complain? (283 Views)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right To Complain? by slimopeyemi: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Take a close look at the picture above. Is it me or does the whole write up have a way of making you look at people who complain about what they don't have regardless of already having a little or a whole lot, with a distasteful look? It also happens to you right? It's like there is this little guy in our head that takes control the moment these kind of write ups surface on any social media we belong to. It takes control of our brains and helps us spot out people to lay the judgement it already programmed in our heads for us. To an extent that voice in our head is actually right. I mean a person that has all those things that are listed above has no right to complain about what so ever it is he/she is going through right? such a person should instead keep quiet and settle for what he/she has right?.....well this is where I disagree. I think people who have roofs over their head have a right to complain and ask for a light bulb to go with it. Why? well let me break it down a little more for you...

Continue Reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/the-right-to-complain.html

Re: The Right To Complain? by tpiar: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Human wants are insatiable.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out D Hit Song In Town My Sam-paul / The Recent Saga And The End Of Camelot / In Other News, If You Want To Hit NL Front Page, Just Include "Chidimma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.