Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them (75556 Views)

MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them / Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ace nollywood actress, Stephanie Coker shared a cute photo today alongside her parrots but what caught fans attention was the fact that her nip tips was obviously showing due to the fact that she wasn't rocking any bra underneath her outfit.

A fan called her attention to it and the actress clapped back...

See comments after the cut..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/actress-stephanie-coker-slams-fan.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by ikbnice(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
What's wrong with women gan an. You delibrately took a pix with no bra on and with an obviously poking ni.pple that even a blind man could see. When I stare too much they shout pervert. Is this part of fashion too?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Stephanie cooker is not an ace actress.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by ZoggingMaster: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
I rushed here to see Stephanie Okereke's titts... Didn't know it was one unpopular Stephanie. Nice try sha

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by wunmi590(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atleast she tried, unlike some people who are carrying slippers up and down calling it bo*bs

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by atoleybaba(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Poster below...you could simply have said she should be naked. Mtcheww what is the use of putting on cloth when you still reveal what is meant to be hidden.....still on still Na she get her body and so Na she and baba God get talk. Now let us mind our business...next celeb please!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Dezolo(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
So what?? undecided her own nipps too? Tchew!! Go girl! Cute photo! I love the colour. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by FatBest(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
I see nothing wrong with wat she is wearing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by princezzlolly(f): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Untainted007: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's an act of advertisement and 'notice me' to most of these female actresses who felt they have been neglected. If she likes, she come out naked, it's her life not mine. Next topic pls

2 Likes

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Cybertext(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
"Zoom in on that parrots tho!!" shocked
Well I don't see any indecency about the pix above... Its her life, her nipps, her parrots....

4 Likes

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Cmoyor: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by shamecurls(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
All these Olosho`s that will call actresses.

If na so, then actresses full Allen Avenue, Empire, Toyin Street, Fagba Junction and co

Nollywood is really big with different motels across Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Decency has escaped the memories of our celebrities... Whatever rocks her boat oo.. Before she asks me"you no go shop today?"

1 Like

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by freemanbubble: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
good for her
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Flexherbal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
She dey sample!
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Speakdatruth: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
some people will not just mind their business, for everything wey dey d girl body na only tít dem see?

pervert everywhere

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by idris4r83(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hh
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by addikt(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Well, didn't know what nip*les are until I see the male bird (parrot) looking at it......maybe I'm crazy.. undecided
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by ikaboy: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
See the kind rubbish making FP
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by prinsam30: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
and this one too na news, for goodness sake
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Alpharezz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
How is this news?
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Mimexy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Make she flaunt ooo
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by okeyngene: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmm, make I hold my brocus tight
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Berlusconi: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Women must sha find a way to draw attention, unnecessary one for that matter, to themselves. Later they'll start screaming "he was looking @ me seductively" or "he raped me".

God help y'all anyways.
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Dolazee(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
angry undecided
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by vicostyles(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok.....
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by sirklin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Let us all go braless

3 Likes

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by STALINN: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
small breast sef

Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Dolazee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
cry
Re: Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
That is pin point grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.