Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Baby Mama Drama, Fetty Wap Dragged To Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Mama Drama, Fetty Wap Dragged To Court (470 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking / God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Drama, Fetty Wap Dragged To Court by Mastarcard: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
'I'm sure he's the dad! We banged for 2 straight weeks: Fetty Wap alleged baby mama takes him to court

The drama between rapper Fetty wap and Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Masika Tucker just got messier as Maskia just filed legal documents demanding the rapper submit to a paternity test. TMZ reports below

We're told Masika explains in the papers, she and Fetty met last year and from June 28 until July 15 had "sexual relations on numerous occasions." She also states he was her only partner during that period. Ditto for the 4 months prior.

Read more here: http://www.lukuluku.net/baby-mama-drama-fetty-wap-drag-to-court/

(1) (Reply)

As Seen At A Party In Nigeria / Designer's Concentrated Pure Perfume Oils. / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Nipple Piercing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.