Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers (1164 Views)

Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans / Manchester United Fans: Eboue Red Card Vs Manchester In 2008( Compare ) / Manchester United Fans Forum (bbm Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers by manutd2: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2009
IN: Michael Owen-ST

Gabriel Obertan-WG

Antonio Valencia-WG

Adem Ljajic-CAM

OUT:Christiano Ronaldo-WG

Carlos Tevez-ST

Lee Martin-WG

Rodrigo Possebon-CM(season loan to braga)

I think we need to sell alot of fringe players who don't seem to be up to united's standard

Anderson, Nani, Simpson, Campbell and Manucho should all go IMO

with the likes of Scholes and Giggs to retire next season, I think we should go for a quality DCM next summer and start playing the likes of possebon and gibson in the first team

be a member of www.manutdfollwers.com a community a manchester united fans
Re: Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers by DrKitaun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
manutd 2:

I think we need to sell alot of fringe players who don't seem to be up to united's standard

Anderson, Nani, Simpson, Campbell and Manucho should all go IMO

with the likes of Scholes and Giggs to retire next season, I think we should go for a quality DCM next summer and start playing the likes of possebon and gibson in the first team 

be a member of www.manutdfollwers.com a community a manchester united fans

Chacal, wont find that highlighted part funny . . . his mentor/sponsor is also listed in that list !!!  grin
Re: Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers by Naturez(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2009
You are mistaken for inserting Anderson's name in that list. Do you watch matches at all?
Re: Manchester United Fans> Latest Trasfers by Cristalz(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2009

(1)

UCL: Barcelona Vs Panathinaikos [5 - 1] On Tues, September 14th / Hulk Deal To Chelsea 90 Per Cent Complete / EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.