Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration (691 Views)

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Can 'christians' And 'muslims' Co-exist? / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by calculator123(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
i have observed that christians of now our days play secular music at their occasions.so i ask what can of songs can a christian play at their celebrations? matured answers please.
Re: What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by DesChyko: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
#GodWin - Korede Bello
#Osinachi - Humblesmith
#DearGod - One Direction
That's all
Re: What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by calculator123(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
DesChyko:
#GodWin - Korede Bello

#Osinachi - Humblesmith

#DearGod - One Direction

That's all
for a 3 hour party u definately can't play in those since ur guest will get bored.
Re: What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by profb: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
I want to learn, because its been burdering me too for a long time
Re: What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by zenith4biz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
The best songs are those that glorifies God and not man, if you play a song that glorifies God and your guest are bored they are free to go home.

As Christians our totality is to please God and God alone, remember we are enjoined nit to conform to the standard of the world.

It is better for you to be criticised on your occasion for playing a song that glorifies God than for your occasion to be remembered for conformity with the world.
Re: What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration by calculator123(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2016
zenith4biz:
The best songs are those that glorifies God and not man, if you play a song that glorifies God and your guest are bored they are free to go home.

As Christians our totality is to please God and God alone, remember we are enjoined nit to conform to the standard of the world.

It is better for you to be criticised on your occasion for playing a song that glorifies God than for your occasion to be remembered for conformity with the world.
pls give us,xamples

(1) (Reply)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / Where Will You Be? / 60-year-old Christian Woman Publicly Caned For Breaking Sharia Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.