Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Help Me And I Promise To Reward You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me And I Promise To Reward You (1078 Views)

I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn / Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use / TECNO To Reward 4 Youths With 4 Million Naira In The #lightupyourdream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Gabriel6(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Am using tecno y2 i have been using twitter for a long time now but my anger is since i started using twitter my profile pic has always been an ugly egg. I have try to change it to no avail. So i have brought it to me guys here on NAIRALAND pls help me. Any dat his idea work first will get 200 worth of airtime in his or her choice of network. Let the game begin
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by BluePearls(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
your offer is not tempting enough. why not use a pc.
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by DesChyko: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please we need to be sure that your pic hasn't appeared yet.
What is the shape of your head?

6 Likes

Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by tse1v1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF YOUR TONGUE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
go verify your account
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Gabriel6(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=DesChyko post=43153591]Please we need to be sure that your pic hasn't appeared yet.

What is the shape of your head?[/quote ] check my profile
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Lordmykel(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gabriel6:
Am using tecno y2 i have been using twitter for a long time now but my anger is since i started using twitter my profile pic has always been an ugly egg. I have try to change it to no avail. So i have brought it to me guys here on NAIRALAND pls help me. Any dat his idea work first will get 200 worth of airtime in his or her choice of network. Let the game begin
its simple... use a laptop pc OR go to a cyber cafe... i had this problem too ... all i did was. opened fb on a cyper cafe's pc downloaded a photo of mine from fb to the pc then uploaded it to twitter.
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by mosjames: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Go to twitter.com/(your username) then click on edit profile. wink
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by lekjons(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gabriel6:
i once had the same problem too..

SOLUTION: download and use twitter app to do it.. you can't do it with mobile browsers(opera, ucweb...) you can download the app(twitter) from playstore..

* download the app and install
* goto settings>edit profile..
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Log in using writelonger.com then it would be easy uploading with your mobile phone.
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Gabriel6(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
I haved tryed dis one and noting happen
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by boman2014: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gabriel6:
I haved tryed dis one and noting happen

click this site www.upload2twitter.com

or

Just Follow the steps below

1. First Of all go to www.writelonger.com, scroll down and click on Log in with Twitter.

2. After Login, You will see options on the site header, Click on your username, scroll down and select, Edit Account and click on it, then upload your photo.

NOTE: Don't panic because your password is safe with twitter.

You can equally use writelonger.com to post longer tweets, Upload Photo with captions as others do, etc.

Enjoy!
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by bobo65(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
DesChyko:
Please we need to be sure that your pic hasn't appeared yet.

What is the shape of your head?

Hahahahaha
Guy that was wicked
Chai
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by kolexepana: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Try it on a system
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by SkinnyDude(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=Gabriel6 post=43154244][/quote] who get that car
Re: Help Me And I Promise To Reward You by Gabriel6(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
SkinnyDude:
who get that car
it's mine nah

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should'nt Update Your Android Phone / Request For Stock Rom For Any Device / Brand New Huawei P9 Original (EU Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.