Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (61681 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by paparazzi1987(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
That is where the inspiration and motivation comes. I am a living testimony
grin grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by skedemi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:
You can't try such in UI grin
d person go just fail anyhow grin.... what department?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Metropilla:
Guess it's an efficient way of diluting what he's reading. A student was spotted reading his books in preparation for an exam while chilling with bottles of Guinness stout. Some say they understand what they read when they are in HIGH state while others argue that this is a very wrong method of reading.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-what-this-student-was-seen-doing.html

All I see is somebody who is neither reading nor sleeping peacefully. He is between and betwixt.ha ha ha! How woeful!
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by MNDY(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Metropilla:
Guess it's an efficient way of diluting what he's reading. A student was spotted reading his books in preparation for an exam while chilling with bottles of Guinness stout. Some say they understand what they read when they are in HIGH state while others argue that this is a very wrong method of reading.

Lolz! I don't know how it will work out for him!
-
But this reminds me of a lecturer who drinks and gets intoxicated before marking his scripts!
-
According to him, it will neutralize any juju by any student on the script or himself (the lecturer) for marks!
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Panzerfaust(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:
Abeg! No be the same U.I? What are Spices and "Abe Igi" for?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
He needs to open his third eye.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by lumides(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
He his trying to boost his understanding...unfortunately it is not written in his bottle drink and read.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by deolu2000(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
mekzyjoe:
My frend udeme grin grin
is a great man!
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

Are you in Ibadan?... Twould be a great idea getting to know ya... Waya say? smiley
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Ogedo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
itiboribo
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by drstainlex: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
mekzyjoe:
My frend udeme grin grin
is a great man!
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by doskie(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
fittty:
grin
what stops her from starting?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
wink aha!! Em cup of tea...
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Foolishness. Who told him alcohol will enhance his understanding and reading skills and help him retain his memory.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Rhea(f): 4:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Metropilla:

[size=18pt]When you start preparing to retake a course before you have officially failed it[/size]
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Admiralty616:
NFA type

No Future Ambition student. I gat ya. tuale.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by ajibade1965: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Ride on my bros.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by IceDude(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:
If he fails now,he go dey complain say na lecturer fail am say e don read for hours na
Exactly...... village people sef aint left out, he go blame them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2016
lurlah2014:
Which method or classification of reading is this?
Keep deceiving yourself Ooooo otondo

I pity those that will follow his foot step all in the name of friends

Lola.. you are beautiful @DP
give me your FB contact. lets talk privately.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
lurlah2014:
Which method or classification of reading is this?
Keep deceiving yourself Ooooo otondo

I pity those that will follow his foot step all in the name of friends

Lola.. you are beautiful @DP
give me your FB contact. lets talk privately
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by impeace(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2016
The picture is fake, my best guess is that his at a barThe picture is fake, my best guess is that his at a barThe picture is fake, my best guess is that his at a bar
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Chriskpo36: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Can't blame him outrightly because it depends on individual practices over d yrs. May be he is doing it in d nty against d following Morin paper nd like u knw everybody has his or her limit nd l tink he might not go beyond it in order to remain within wat he is preparing for.
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Wenebadu(f): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
This is wa oh
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by kevron(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Metropilla:

It work! i have tray it and it work for me. it remove examination fear .
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by wunmi2odun(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Two more bottles of origin for the nigga abeg
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by lukason505: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seliuos sjudent
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2016
Queennikky:
why not?
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by NairaEffect(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Panzerfaust:
Abeg! No be the same U.I? What are Spices and "Abe Igi" for?

Lol.. Some years back, Abe igi during exams was KDL annex where Aunty B was librarian. grin
Re: Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) by preponey: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
he does not look like a student, am sure that photo was fabricated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? / JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.