Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences (8626 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2016/2017 Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by Walspring: 2:21am On Feb 23, 2016
wunmi590:
Goodluck to the intending applicant, was once a beneficiary.

Glad you once a beneficiary but lemme ask do you pay #2000 or just the LGA/STATE association fee in your school to qualify?
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by Walspring: 2:25am On Feb 23, 2016
aylagos:
The Requirement is normal, its not hard at all, it will only be hard for u if you are not a from lagos state. I wish all applicant best of luck.

Are you saying #2000 is normal? Maybe you don't know that it's the bursary they remix to scholarship

Which state government ask for #2000 as bursary application fee ?
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by wunmi590(m): 2:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Walspring:

Glad you once a beneficiary but lemme ask do you pay #2000 or just the LGA/STATE association fee in your school to qualify?

Yes I paid, the 2,000 is the fee for the sctatch card that would be given to you to have access to the website, to be able to fill in your details. You don't need pay any money to any association
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by smada13(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Walspring:
See scam by LASG..

1, Why should applicant pay #2000 for application fee?

2, why are they going to shortlist applicant after paying #2000? Automatic they don't have money to give out for scholarship and it out of the #2000 collected from applicant they will use to source the scholarship.

3, They remix this and called it scholarship instead of the bursary they do call it before.

4, why paying for what they called free?

5, In one word they are collecting tax from the poor students which is called STEALING.

God punish all board members and their generation and visit them with disease that don't have cure in Jesus name..

Some useless NL people are hyping this due to lack of thinking and say the governor/government is working

Eehyaa! sorry ehn... this is the level your intellectual capacity can carry you ehn...sowii....maybe you need a bit of enlightenment or your poverty state has affected your level of reasoning....I paid #1,200 when I was in school and I benefitted from it throughout my 4years in school. the fee is for the processing and all the works that goes into the award, and forget the cgpa threshold, once u r a lagosian, I mean indigene and your papers are complete, gbam!, you have the money, and mind you, there is no money as sweet as this....I'm patiently waiting for the one for Masters students...

N.B. Is there anyone here that knows when the form for Masters students will be out please.....thanks
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by RaeMystix: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
coded01:

Babe I know but I can't fight... grin

True grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by Walspring: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
smada13:

Eehyaa! sorry ehn... this is the level your intellectual capacity can carry you ehn...sowii....maybe you need a bit of enlightenment or your poverty state has affected your level of reasoning....I paid #1,200 when I was in school and I benefitted from it throughout my 4years in school. the fee is for the processing and all the works that goes into the award, and forget the cgpa threshold, once u r a lagosian, I mean indigene and your papers are complete, gbam!, you have the money, and mind you, there is no money as sweet as this....I'm patiently waiting for the one for Masters students...

N.B. Is there anyone here that knows when the form for Masters students will be out please.....thanks

With all what you posted, do you think you can type? Your scholarship is just a small money compared to my Osopadec own and the process is not like yours.
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by dozie3030: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Walspring:
See scam by LASG..

1, Why should applicant pay #2000 for application fee?

2, why are they going to shortlist applicant after paying #2000? Automatic they don't have money to give out for scholarship and it out of the #2000 collected from applicant they will use to source the scholarship.

3, They remix this and called it scholarship instead of the bursary they do call it before.

4, why paying for what they called free?

5, In one word they are collecting tax from the poor students which is called STEALING.

God punish all board members and their generation and visit them with disease that don't have cure in Jesus name..

Some useless NL people are hyping this due to lack of thinking and say the governor/government is working
Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by dozie3030: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Walspring:

With all what you posted, do you think you can type? Your scholarship is just a small money compared to my Osopadec own and the process is not like yours.
Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.

Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by dozie3030: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2016
smada13:

Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.

Re: Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences by HIRAETH: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
docsholz:
I'm on this scholarship, sweet 200k per year

PS: The requirements will only be hard for you if you're not an indigene
......hello please can u just give more details about how the whole process went.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME/direct Entry Admission Thread / Ebonyi University Expels 33 Students & Suspends 88 / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.