Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) (11921 Views)

Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Mathematics Female Teacher (END TIME TEACHER PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by zoneros(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
What do you think? Is it OK for a female teacher blessed with a mighty behind like this to dress in a tight shape-revealing outfit to classroom? Will the students concentrate?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Princeparix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bruhahahahahahha

I no go understand jack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by calculator123(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
thay cant o,before they start learning that 16+6=24

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Larablink(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's too sight.it will distract the students.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by MissingBudget: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
That's what you get when people who did not study education are employed as teachers. Even her footwear is not fitting for a teacher. She will fail teaching practice with this dressing.

Nice shape though.cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by olamds(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
She Can Now!!!...When She Still Get Something for Back To Sell To The Male Teachers......The Student Can Use Are Back As Counting Board.....On a more Serious Note Decency Is Needed For The Young Lads To Follow Suit....
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by zoneros(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
calculator123:
thay cant o,before they start learning that 16+6=24
Or 10+10= 69

6 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by deanoffaculty: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Seriously,the dressing is not bad if it were to be those olden days but now the level of perveseness is on the high note, even among some primary school pupils and secondary school students.
I want to believe that the lady was trying to look smart and have a good corporate look at work. You can't expect a young and 'well endowed' female teacher to tie wrapper when teaching.
....just that students/minors are exposed to immoral activities these days.
God will help this generation!

12 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
I won't miss Class again oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by seankay(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
it reminds me of a corper that was posted to my Secondary school,she was really endowed behind and she taught us Geography.Her first Topic was "Great Circle" and that was how she got herself a nickname "Great Circle"

6 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by JhimmySpark(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na front seat sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Fajs: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
This picture don reign pass nau, shey etisalat just give u 15mb after 4months. #Iranu #SuperStale

8 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by MPSA(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
I don't see any problem, she can write the whole day for me on that board, I will enjoy her classes, I like her "bottom" tongue, I wish she can teach me that mathematics grin, she will also enjoy to teach me, I think so grin
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by gimmehear(f): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
lol...it depends now visit gimmehear.com to read why stupid people makes more money than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Keepshining(f): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
This must be a private teacher in a private school teaching private students in a serene environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Before I open this thread I knew I will see this particular picture I am not disappointed. For how long will this picture be on nairaland cus I have lost count of how many times I have come across this picture here, will not be surprised if it lands on frontpage

4 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Qualer: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Larablink:
It's too sight.I will distract the students.

that doesn't look like calculus o! grin

wow, your body looks well toned with that figure. Do you work out?
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by idris4r83(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oboiiiiiiii c nyanshhhhhh! Her name is miss idikunle
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Una no go leave amaka pics alone hian
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by youngmide(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
I go just they jerk off
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by demo4ril97(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omo see Kote.

Na to dey attend personal lesson with her na what do you expect, guys are really on fire.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by lagdmark(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lacomus:
I won't miss Class again oo grin
Why TY Bello no see dis back
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by stzy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Perv Alert!!!!
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by calculator123(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
zoneros:
Or 10+10= 69
lwkmd.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by businessMODE(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
I beliv she is a Corps member ...they usually will wear anything unless the school restrict them ... any regular educationist will know the right thing to wear ... I get market for sell joor HTC One M8
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
OfFCourse.... It's Best Way to Stay Focused to the Board rather Replying to Sick Post on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Notice the board. It's for young children who aren't corrupted yet. It's appropriate

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by seungrin(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2016
zoneros:
Or 10+10= 69
dats too bad students will go gaga just seeing this
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by zoneros(m): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Is it only me that wonder who took the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Obas101(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Funny enough there are lots of female teachers dat dress dis way.. Dis one is just so disturbing because her backside (ikebe, ukwu, uruvo!) the is just too much grin grin
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Dexema(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2016
this is where the corruption of the minds of most young boys start, see tight skirt, she con wear heels again. I'm sure some of the poor students will have this picture in their heads for years.
Re: Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2016
From the look of things, I think she's teaching nursery pupils.. nothing wrong with wat she's wearing tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Scholarship For Medical Students: NYU School Of Medicine / UNIZIK POST-UME RESULT IS OUT!!! / The Importance Of Skill Acquisition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.