Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics (1781 Views)

When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by joebeckz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
When you pick up one of your wife's distance cousin from the village and ask him to use the seat belt. grin lmao

Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by kingofchess(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
hahahahaha.....neck Tinz on point . the guy b like i must hang myself in this car.
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by MissingBudget: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hehe... Dude looks focused! Like when SIM card registration agents want to take your passport. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just in case..
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
He must be a town crier in kuvuki land

1 Like

Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by Tallesty1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
MissingBudget:
Hehe... Dude looks focused! Like when SIM card registration agents want to take your passport. cheesy
maybe one nice car with a fancy break light dey dia front
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
angry don't understand this joke cos this is how I rock d seat belt anytime i'm in a taxi angry
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by kingofchess(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
SolexxBarry:
angry don't understand this joke cos this is how I rock d seat belt anytime i'm in a taxi angry
. u mst b the guy's elder bro

2 Likes

Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by Khd95(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
hehehehehehe mek i nor lie d very first day i go use seat belt na ma nyash i use hold am cos i nor sabi wher i qo fasten am nd shame dey catch me to ask

d driver laff me taya dat day grin grin
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by marycool18(f): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jesu! shocked he is on a suicide mission!
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by DEXTROVERT: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
lolx....not funny
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by joebeckz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Lol, na same village una take komot from
Re: When You Pick A Distance Cousin From The Village. Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video: Aluta Continua / Wow... My Sex Doll Arrives Just Now / just how stupid ARE people?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.