Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,505 members, 7,823,181 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) (45288 Views)

Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by OCTAVO: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by missdebs(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
godfirstawe:
Na wa oo
Dbanj is in d news dese days oooo
Ita mama d mama
lord knows which songs he performs
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by theGistsonline: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Mods...food don done oooo! Soon, it'l head for fp...

Old women wey no go leave stage for young ones...if I should ask, when are the youths going to become the leaders they have always been told aboutabout undecided undecided undecided

Very true! I'm trying to think of what positive significant impact most of them above have contributed to the benefit of their people?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Adebola314: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Spanner4:
I can see Old women who no dey tire
These pictures of Florence Ita Giwa are a far cry from her picture which graced the vanguard magazine cover last week. I now know that that cover picture including the inside pics were heavily photoshopped. You cannot cheat nature. She looks every inch of 70 yrs in these birthday pictures which reflect her true reality in spite of the heavy make up and constrictor girdle.
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
EFCC Where are you? do your job
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by godfirstawe: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
missdebs:

If it is stage performance ...trust dbanj...

He can be electrifying and am sure u will love it even if u re not his fan.

Dbanj and flavour are just sexy n gosh on stage.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Adebola314: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
idris4r83:
Abah folawiyo looking elegant as usual
And Ghostly too. That woman may collapse at a party soon if care is not taken. Why she must turn up at every party despite her frail health and unsteady frame goodness knows. Sisi, take am easy o o , I beg.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
@STFUareyouGod will u please do me a favor nd remove my moniker or modify it from that thread dat u mentioned me please

Thank you
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
@STFUare.youGod will u please do me a favor nd remove my moniker or modify it from that thread dat u mentioned me please

Thank you
what's wrong? shocked shocked you dey vex for me before ni? Wetin I do? undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
mymadam:

Ah, ah, tomorrow nah! wink
lol...
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's wrong? shocked shocked you dey vex for me before ni? Wetin I do? undecided undecided
I am not angry with you

Y will i be?

Or don't u know dat u r d only cockroach in my cupboard even though the cockroach for ur cupboard plenty grin

It's just that u mentioned my moniker in a thread dat i don't want to be part of, please just modify it for me
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by toyoursi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
bros Dbanj try oh...
grin grin
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
I am not angry with you

Y will i be?

Or don't u know dat u r d only cockroach in my cupboard even though the cockroach for ur cupboard plenty grin

It's just that u mentioned my moniker in a thread dat i don't want to be part of, please just modify it for me
hmmmmmmmmm ok, I will ma cry
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hmmmmmmmmm ok, I will ma cry
Tanks alot, i owe you

kiss
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks alot, i owe you

kiss
Hehehehehe you ehn. See bribe. Ok o. Make e no be like say I dey reject your kiss, kiss kiss

And for the many cockroaches in my cupboard shocked shocked shocked I'm not aware. I always clean my cupboard and sprayed with insecticide. So how did they find their ways into my cupboard? shocked
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe you ehn. See bribe. Ok o. Make e no be like say I dey reject your kiss, kiss kiss

And for the many cockroaches in my cupboard shocked shocked shocked I'm not aware. I always clean my cupboard and sprayed with insecticide. So how did they find their ways into my cupboard? shocked
Cos u always end up leaving the cupboard open nd put things that attracts dem
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Cos u always end up leaving the cupboard open nd put things that attracts dem
I guess yur right. I sometimes leave it open. But things that attract them? Nah. I doubt that. tongue tongue tongue

Btw, you not telling me something
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I guess yur right. I sometimes leave it open. But things that attract them? Nah. I doubt that. tongue tongue tongue

Btw, you not telling me something
Something like wat
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Something like wat
I'm sorry I have to rewind, but why you want me take it off?
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sorry I have to rewind, but why you want me take it off?
Somethings are better left unsaid

I am sorry, dats d only thing i can tell you for now
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Somethings are better left unsaid

I am sorry, dats d only thing i can tell you for now
ok. You win, I lose cry
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok. You win, I lose cry
Dis is no win or loose game

I just want to let the sleeping dog lie

Some things r better left d way dey r

I am sorry, maybe someday
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis is no win or loose game

I just want to let the sleeping dog lie

Some things r better left d way dey r

I am sorry, maybe someday
smiley smiley got ya. Respect your choice

Was just tryna play a fast one on you tongue tongue

Btw why you still up? shocked
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
smiley smiley got ya. Respect your choice

Was just tryna play a fast one on you tongue tongue

Btw why you still up? shocked
Tanks for the respect

I woke up not too long ago, i had a stressful and exciting day yesterday, i pray today will be like yesterday
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for the respect

I woke up not too long ago, i had a stressful and exciting day yesterday, i pray today will be like yesterday
I bet you gonna be up most of the night. Trust me on that.

Stressful yet exiting? Hmmmmm sounds like the stress paid off in terms of £$€$$€€€£££
Tell me I'm wrong
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I bet you gonna be up most of the night. Trust me on that.

Stressful yet exiting? Hmmmmm sounds like the stress paid off in terms of £$€$$€€€£££
Tell me I'm wrong
U r very funny

It doesn't have to do with money, even though money was involved, it's just a matter of who you came across
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2016
missdebs:

That your song.
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Do they attend Sat Guru Mahrahaji?
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Boyfriend and gal friend meet again!
After Deziani, na FLORENCE!
Gigolo nor dey taya o! cheesy
Re: D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) by DipoDaniel: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2016
End time women grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.