Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? (922 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by datcuteblackguy: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Couldn't help but laff

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by mabeni(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
That Jamaican dude. 4got his name
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by taryour(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
laughs and falls down from a mango tree. If I hear
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by Richy4(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This Kind Of Whatsapp Message? by Dyt(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kayla Oniwos New Pics With Bossoms Hanging Out / What Is Your Take On This Story / 25 Tips For A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.